Jump to content
dmbadillo10

Name Your PD Buddy 😘🤞

Recommended Posts

Where do i start ok ill make this reply a little fun

@liza431 top bitch top gal x

@dmbadillo10 my pal

@Jinchuriki leventis.. (top dog)

@garlicbread beautiful milf xx

@Robear extraordinary..

 

too may more to mention who i have high regard... well until it goes pear-shaped that is .xx

Edited by athena2007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, athena2007 said:

Where do i start ok ill make this reply a little fun

@liza431 top bitch top gal x

@dmbadillo10 my pal

@Jinchuriki leventis.. (top dog)

@garlicbread beautiful milf xx

@Robear extraordinary..

 

too may more to mention who i have high regard... well until it goes pear-shaped that is .xx

Beautiful MILF? Hahahahaha. 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Hahahaha. Stop the crazy sht and make some friends. 😂😂😂

But every friend i make are crazy, so why add mote crazy in life when i got me. muahshahaha.. haha.... gahahagaga.. ha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31/08/2018 at 02:51, dmbadillo10 said:

But still, they are friends! Hahaha. Get crazy with them. More fun! 😂🤘🏽

ok ok. i get the hint... you can be my crazy friend.. sheesh.. so pushy... lolololol... here have a balut new cray cray fwend 🐣.. still fresh.. just for you. 😉😄😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, kieltrix said:

ok ok. i get the hint... you can be my crazy friend.. sheesh.. so pushy... lolololol... here have a balut new cray cray fwend 🐣.. still fresh.. just for you. 😉😄😂

Noooo. Hahaha. Im not eating balut anymore. Haha. 😂😂

On a serious note, yea, we can be friends bro. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/09/2018 at 19:45, dmbadillo10 said:

Noooo. Hahaha. Im not eating balut anymore. Haha. 😂😂

On a serious note, yea, we can be friends bro. 👍

Anymore? Ewwwwwwww you ate a baby bird with beak eyes and feathers....... ewwwww you make me sick! I h8 joo! 

Lol, jk. Dont be a stranger now 😜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, kieltrix said:

Anymore? Ewwwwwwww you ate a baby bird with beak eyes and feathers....... ewwwww you make me sick! I h8 joo! 

Lol, jk. Dont be a stranger now 😜

Hahahaha. Balut before is well made. I mean, now, its disgusting. 😂😂😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All of PD Member and managers are my buddy 😊❤. Although one of them are bold to me since he is more kind even when i'm alone or rich or poor and in any situation.
hope the best to 🌼Destiny1872🌼 and all 🌟 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/03/2019 at 14:45, Eugene265 said:

I have a lot of them. But I think best guy I meet is Faris and its still Faris forever and ever.

Yeah, Faris is a cool guy :D I often see him in the Stake chat :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×