dmbadillo10

Copied Topics, Spam Responses, ETC. ❌👊

Hello Rollers and Rolletes!

Its been a while! I've been back and observing quite a while. Seen new faces and names all around the place. 🤘🏽

Well, I would like to talk about something that I've noticed more frequently. That is, people doing topics that are seem "copied", not really copy and paste, but somehow topics that are already posted and then reposting it on a shorter way or a different way. Also, doing comments that may not seem relevant.

Now here's the thing: If you're doing this, then you're just milking the forums up.

This forum is giving away free BTC, for content that is VALUABLE, for the members to discuss and talk about.

I don't wanna mention names, but here's my own version of guidelines a forum member must know to avoid copying and putting meaningless responses:

1. Before posting, check and browse the category. Someone might have posted the same topic that you wanna post.
  2. Before responding to a topic, make sure you read the entire topic first. Same goes to replies and quotations.
  3. Make sure you post your thing on the right section/category. Not just on the sections that will pay you. 😑

Those are just 3 things to remember. For you guys to learn more, you can visit admin Dan's topic for forum guidelines.

Have a good day and see you guys around!✌🏽

Whenever something is given for "free" everyone will come and try to get a share of it - its the rule of the internet and there is no exception to it.

PPP was actually brought back last year to make sure the forum sees some good discussions and activity. But if people are going to abuse it then PPP might even get removed. Those who are doing so dont realize this.

20 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Whenever something is given for "free" everyone will come and try to get a share of it - its the rule of the internet and there is no exception to it.

PPP was actually brought back last year to make sure the forum sees some good discussions and activity. But if people are going to abuse it then PPP might even get removed. Those who are doing so dont realize this.

I totally agree Chief.

Those people who are abusing this wont see the disadvantage until they see it. I just hope forum members, new and old, would actually do the right thing and help the forums grow.

Thanks, dmb, for this awesome topic and for always making meaningful and not-plagiarized ones, but with some contributing insight and opening them for discussion. :) 

Yes, always check if the topic exists, especially with suggestions and reporting bugs, promoting new sites, etc. Keep track of the Forum Rules and Guidelines and do not make alt accounts, we will catch you :D Provide clear links besides the ref ones, respect each other and other's opinion, Forum is for discussion and exchange of opinions and sources, a true mark of a healthy community :)

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

Thanks, dmb, for this awesome topic and for always making meaningful and not-plagiarized ones, but with some contributing insight and opening them for discussion. :) 

Yes, always check if the topic exists, especially with suggestions and reporting bugs, promoting new sites, etc. Keep track of the Forum Rules and Guidelines and do not make alt accounts, we will catch you :D Provide clear links besides the ref ones, respect each other and other's opinion, Forum is for discussion and exchange of opinions and sources, a true mark of a healthy community :)

Precisely my point @Bojana. 😘

Catch em' ones that are just goofing around the forums. There has been a consistent one lately. I just don't wanna mention names. But yea, let's make this place a healthy one. ✌🏽🤘🏽

2 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Precisely my point @Bojana. 😘

Catch em' ones that are just goofing around the forums. There has been a consistent one lately. I just don't wanna mention names. But yea, let's make this place a healthy one. ✌🏽🤘🏽

Let's try to make this a better place, I like how you're thinking :D 

Lots of love ❤️

5 hours ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

It's money making, people will always abuse it in any way if it gives them profit, most topics here are just totally useless but why not to post something useless if I can get money for that ;D

And that's the sad part about it mate.

If all people will abuse it, it will be gone for good. Why wait for that to happen if we can correct things now. ✌🏽

11 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Just stick to the rules and if you seeing someone not doing so, make use of the report function. Sometimes we don't see things right away.

Yea. That's right.

This post is just for a shout out for those who are doing it. Not really for the Forum Moderators. ✌🏽