dmbadillo10

Expectations - BTC Price This August 2018 ↕️↕️↕️

Heya Rollers and Rolletes!

How's it going? 😁

Well, here we go again on another topic on what BTC price will be this month of August! 😉 I see some are copying this topic from me and trying soooo hard to milk out of it. 😂 But hey, this is a topic for us to exchange thoughts. It is already a monthly habit. If you can read this, stop copying my monthly topic! 🤣😂🤣

Anyways, Just a quick recap: BTC was at $6.3k when I posted for July. It touched $8k - $8.3k entering August.

Now BTC is back down at $6.9k. Still higher than what it was at the start of July.

What are your expectations for BTC this August? I say it will be slow-moving, just like how it is every August, before entering the "BER" Months. It will probably dance on $6.9k and $7.3k.

How about you? Drop your comments now! 😎

3 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Kinda sad. But hey, BTC is still on an upward road.

It was 6.3k last month. :)

Yeah i know that.. the prob is, i bought the btc when it still $7800 , after that it rise up to $8300 

and i didnt sell it !! :( 

now its $7000 .... i feel so dumb right now

9 minutes ago, davincuy said:

Yeah i know that.. the prob is, i bought the btc when it still $7800 , after that it rise up to $8300 

That was a bad move. 😥

I've been keeping my coins since it was at $6.5k. Sold some along the way as it rises up to $7k-$8.3k.

Cheer up dude. It will rise up to the point you can sell it. 🤘🏽😉

17 minutes ago, davincuy said:

You are just learning how to trade and make decisions. Follow the 52week trend on bitcoin price before you decide to hold or buy or sell. Selling at 8k was optimum and soon people are going to buy at the lower price. You just have to wait till the price you bought at is crossed and then sell.

26 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

You are just learning how to trade and make decisions. Follow the 52week trend on bitcoin price before you decide to hold or buy or sell. Selling at 8k was optimum and soon people are going to buy at the lower price. You just have to wait till the price you bought at is crossed and then sell.

Exactly. So @davincuy, don't sober and cheer up.

HODL it until it reaches over the price you bought it. 😉

Heh) Already straight thinking about the course through the years so 100)
In my case, it's clear in August that I can keep from $ 6900 to $ 7400, but I would like it to fall to $ 1000 and could buy bitcoin stupidly 😜)

Personally, I'm for the benefit and I wish everyone a profit  😄

I don't know about you, but I wouldn't be bothered if the price would go down a little to invest in it :D Something like $4k would be the best :D It happened last year and I can say that it helped me a lot, the price of BTC grew double at least 3 or 4 times last year and I managed to invest every time :D

On 05/08/2018 at 12:55, UltraChief said:

Yah unfortunately im still learning about looking the candle bar movement. 52weeks ok noted

thanks ultra for your advice

On 05/08/2018 at 07:55, UltraChief said:

While you HODL 90% of it use 10% on https://www.twitch.tv/cryptotraderstv  and similar channels where whales tell the viewers get coin X, they pump it up 10-15% then sell. I HODL around 75% of my portfolio now, used to be 90% back in early 2017.

Also Chief

I can not resist to rub it in; https://forum.primedice.com/topic/32507-bitcoin-breaks-7500/?tab=comments#comment-217683 ;) - My first thought when I saw your reply was "yeah you will see" :) No disrespect meant obviously so dont take it the wrong way, I just love moments like that ^_^.

3 hours ago, davincuy said:

Yah unfortunately im still learning about looking the candle bar movement. 52weeks ok noted

thanks ultra for your advice

Start trading while you learn is my advice, I dont got the slightest clue about most of the things on the charts except the curve, and buy/sell orders + experience.

We all fumble in the dark when we start something new but stick to it and your eyes adjust (never ever would I dream of trading $1m+ in 30 days my whole life, but it happend last Dec/Jan. It's like gambling but high risk high reward if you know what you are doing. That being said Chiefs advice isn't bad either, but imo it sucks to just sit on BTC, and since you gamble might as well try to learn it the right way ;)

7 hours ago, 1miau said:

If we have a look at last year, August was a very bullish month. Would be fine if we have a bullish August again and start a trend reversal...

1086355698_neuBTC17.thumb.png.204c9c8f6a87005128790f74f9b96c52.png

It's been bullyish since the big drop, the whales are going to start losing money by keeping it down instead of making a huge push again (surprised it hasn't happend already tbh). The bots are the main thing to keep this year different from last year, Binance+bots in multitude arose (therefore we have those 1-2 weeks without anything special happening and then nights like this, the trading wall between the bots break down, combined with whales abusing that fact.

On 05/08/2018 at 08:22, dmbadillo10 said:

Exactly. So @davincuy, don't sober and cheer up.

HODL it until it reaches over the price you bought it. 😉

I would say HODL 90% buy LTC for 5-10% (whatever you feel comfortable with to lose, this is training money, however if your platform allows you to trade LTC versus other coins. When you trade alt for alt all you need is https://coinmarketcap.com/ and an eye on the chart when it drops. I'll SS all my trades tomorrow but it was the fastest paced trading I've ever done (I am usually a BTC/USD person, but I have only 1 ID so no deposit @ Bitfinex for me.

On 05/08/2018 at 07:36, davincuy said:

Then you should have known how I felt in the beginning, $50-100 roughly when I started to trade with shit amounts I had gathered from Bitcointalk.org. Do a trade profit 0.001 and the fee is larger, accidently sell instead of buying (bitfinex has a fail safe against that, dunno about other sites).

Sorry about a long post and I am not trying to make it sound like my way is the only path to take, it's just what's been working for me.

On 08/08/2018 at 08:19, bankbank said:

While you HODL 90% of it use 10% on https://www.twitch.tv/cryptotraderstv and similar channels where whales tell the viewers get coin X, they pump it up 10-15% then sell. I HODL around 75% of my portfolio now, used to be 90% back in early 2017.

Also Chief

Start trading while you learn is my advice, I dont got the slightest clue about most of the things on the charts except the curve, and buy/sell orders + experience.

We all fumble in the dark when we start something new but stick to it and your eyes adjust (never ever would I dream of trading $1m+ in 30 days my whole life, but it happend last Dec/Jan. It's like gambling but high risk high reward if you know what you are doing. That being said Chiefs advice isn't bad either, but imo it sucks to just sit on BTC, and since you gamble might as well try to learn it the right way ;)

It's been bullyish since the big drop, the whales are going to start losing money by keeping it down instead of making a huge push again (surprised it hasn't happend already tbh). The bots are the main thing to keep this year different from last year, Binance+bots in multitude arose (therefore we have those 1-2 weeks without anything special happening and then nights like this, the trading wall between the bots break down, combined with whales abusing that fact.

I would say HODL 90% buy LTC for 5-10% (whatever you feel comfortable with to lose, this is training money, however if your platform allows you to trade LTC versus other coins. When you trade alt for alt all you need is https://coinmarketcap.com/ and an eye on the chart when it drops. I'll SS all my trades tomorrow but it was the fastest paced trading I've ever done (I am usually a BTC/USD person, but I have only 1 ID so no deposit @ Bitfinex for me.

Then you should have known how I felt in the beginning, $50-100 roughly when I started to trade with shit amounts I had gathered from Bitcointalk.org. Do a trade profit 0.001 and the fee is larger, accidently sell instead of buying (bitfinex has a fail safe against that, dunno about other sites).

Sorry about a long post and I am not trying to make it sound like my way is the only path to take, it's just what's been working for me.

Cool! 🤘🏽

Lot of information given. Seems like you've been doing BTC for quite some time now mate. 😃

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Cool! 🤘🏽

Lot of information given. Seems like you've been doing BTC for quite some time now mate. 😃

You are welcome BTC is my #1 interest since I quit WoW (and in WoW it was auction house so I see a pattern called economics).

https://imgur.com/P3bo8WH

This was first miner non GPU/CPU based, 333 mh/s I saved 2 for nostalgia. 2012/13 somewhere iirc. In 10 years they may be worth a shitload

Edited by bankbank

22 hours ago, bankbank said:

Nono, 15 Miners, 3 hubs and 1 additional hub with USB fans to cool them (they prolly got over 90 celcius if left unfanned. It was a really neat setup :)

Ahh. I thought its 15BTC. 🤣 My bad. ✌🏽

Well, yeah. That's neat. Having all the necessary tools/device, your rig should be all good to go back then. 😃