dmbadillo10

Expectations - BTC Price This August 2018 ↕️↕️↕️

Just now, roomfirst said:

1-2 days left until the new month come and the price still at $7k USD per bitcoin. Let's see if our prediction will be true or not 😁

Hahahaha. 😂 Hope it will pump up. Eventually, September will be a good month for BTC.

8 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Hahahaha. 😂 Hope it will pump up. Eventually, September will be a good month for BTC.

Yeah i hope so, with these 4 months left, i hope the same thing on the last year 2017 will happen too in this year. Bitcoin price and crypto market increase so high until the end of the year.

4 hours ago, roomfirst said:

Yeah i hope so, with these 4 months left, i hope the same thing on the last year 2017 will happen too in this year. Bitcoin price and crypto market increase so high until the end of the year.

Yep. The Bulls will stampede on the BER months for sure. Let's wait and hope that it will surpass last year's all time BTC high.

2 hours ago, roomfirst said:

I think it will not surpass last year's all time bitcoin high, but i hope it will reach $10k at least.

Its possible that last years price gets surpassed this year. But currently bitcoin is on red after the small green upto 7.1k USD. Possibly some people had short orders ready at this price and so the drop.

7 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

I'm expecting a BTC price between 7k and 8k for September, 10k for October, 13k November and 15-16k December. Well I'm not Nostradamus :D

Hahahaha. 😂 Nice predictions. 👍

You know, since that is an uptrend, it might happen just like last year. If BTC comes thru September. For sure, this is most likely is gonna materialize.