athena2007

Boomerang Or Fly-FIshing .. Beggars Technique

Hey ya all so here we have the ..Fishing techniques they are methods for catching tips,,,,,,,,,,,,

:BOMMERANG:   Technique  you throw small TIPS here and there and then you PM  and ask for some back but MORE...

:FLY-FISHING:      Technique   same kinda end result throw a few TIPS here and there  high rollers are a premium and hope a high roller  or someone returns with a bigger chunk...

:SPEARFISHING:   Technique  suspicious when people see someone tippin they imidiately say check pm to that person.,. hmmmmm whats that about

:FISHING TRAWLER       Pms peeps says anything and everything to enduce tips. trying not to incriminate its self as a beggar ..pretending that its joking and saying im bust and im sad  by saying good hit becareful i have a good strat for you ect ect ...  in chat aswell ..

:ANGLING WITH A ROD  Ok so this type of fisherman is a regular in chat or comes in chat saying busted im busted and so on ...what are they looking for SYMPATHY A FEW TEARS OR JUST PLAIN BEGGING ...

:BLAST FISHING  Sending tips to youself with tip box unchecked and then checking box to send back so peeps think you are winning..HENCE the BOMMERANG FISHING  comes in they send u hoping for a bigger return.. 

:REVERSE BOMMERANG  Best position is to receive boomerang and never throw it back. (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)

:MOBY-DICK HARPON  Pick a whale and start to watch him in chat,   do not get distracted by anything else (including your usual fishing or,god forbid, gambling)  only react to his words,  laugh at his jokes, tentatively suggest some strats  and  Pm constantly .......when ready -strike!

Eugene holds the copyright...Added by @veleten

SPECULATE TO ACCUMULATE.....

What are your thaught on this??? ..Do you know any other styles techniques of satoshi fishing ????? let me know ... i would love to see the response  

:By the way no offence to the fishing comunity ..

EXCLAIMER: These are all tounge in cheek comment if you are offended in anyway phone the police or the united nations ..

FIIII.png

fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.png

harpoon.png @Eugene265

Edited by athena2007

Ha Ha Ha , I had known about this. But never knew the name though.

BOOMERANG Technique may only work if the user you ask from is a generous one or is in good terms with you. You just can't randomly tip any user and ask them for more. 

FLY FISHING Technique , : This one is a gamble with low losses , more profits , What I think that most of the high rollers don't find it good for their prestige to return the exact amount they had been tipped with. My observation tells that they mostly return it ten-folds , so a good profit to the tipper. But , the only risk is that the high roller needs to be an old user , who has been there multiple times , any first time high roller , and may be a loss to the tipper. 

It is a fun gambling technique though.

Edited by UchihaRaj

3 minutes ago, UchihaRaj said:

Ha Ha Ha , I had known about this. But never knew the name though.

BOOMERANG Technique may only work if the user you ask from is a generous one or is in good terms with you. You just can't randomly tip any user and ask them for more. 

FLY FISHING Technique , : This one is a gamble with low losses , more profits , What I think that most of the high rollers don't find it good for their prestige to return the exact amount they had been tipped with. My observation tells that they mostly return it ten-fold times , so a good profit to the tipper. But , the only risk is that the high roller needs to be an old user , who has been there multiple times , any first time high roller , and may be a loss to the tipper. 

It is a fun gambling technique though.

HA ha ha ,, you have hit the nail on the head raj.. kudos to you .. thanks for the extra insight ...

1 minute ago, kieltrix said:

i fail on this strat.. twice ive thrown big tips at a few.. and got back way less or none at all.. maybe my settings are wrong???

oh no kiel looks like u got NO CIGAR just the ciggarette butt-ends ..lol

58 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

Hey ya all so here we have the ..

:BOMMERANG technique  you throw small TIPS here and there and then you PM  and ask for some back but MORE...

:FLY-FISHING   technique   same kinda end result throw a few TIPS here and there  high rollers are a premium and hope a high roller  or someone returns with a bigger chunk....

Speculate to accumulate .....

What are your thaught on this??? .. let me know ... i would love to see the response  

Hahha this works with some hr though that when someone tips them, they receive a higher tip so a lot of players do this, hoping that they will receive more than they tipped.

19 minutes ago, bellapelle said:

Damn! Ive been seeing a lot of this in chat but never thought it was a technique... Kidding wahahaha..  I can even name some experts in this field but nah.. Im a good grandma..but maybe il just pm them and ask for advice? I need some satows bwahahaha

hmm satows i havent seen them before are the like ove 50 year old persons coins??? xxxxxxx

Hey i like this technique gotta have more and bigger bait for bigger fish, but if you only have few bait you just say: its okay im not trying to get fish im just feeding them so they can be my friend, ahahha ☺️ but....it would not be a good idea if you catch a big shark its scary they might swallow you whole 😋.

10 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

They say "There are a lot of fish in the ocean"

Of course its true when you see the fishing community in PD :D 

ha ha great qoute .....that is the reason man why i didnt think of that .

Edited by athena2007

6 hours ago, athena2007 said:

Hey ya all so here we have the ..

:BOMMERANG:   Technique  you throw small TIPS here and there and then you PM  and ask for some back but MORE...

:FLY-FISHING:      Technique   same kinda end result throw a few TIPS here and there  high rollers are a premium and hope a high roller  or someone returns with a bigger chunk...

:SPEARFISHING:   Technique  suspicious when people see someone tippin they imidiately say check pm to that person.,. hmmmmm whats that about

Speculate to accumulate .....

What are your thaught on this??? ..Do you know any other styles techniques of satoshi fishing ????? let me know ... i would love to see the response  

Hehe i remember someone who were really successful in using all these techniques. The legendary "niceone". He once shouted an HR for not returning his tips and called him a scammer.😆

14 minutes ago, Kurian said:

Hehe i remember someone who were really successful in using all these techniques. The legendary "niceone". He once shouted an HR for not returning his tips and called him a scammer.😆

there are still a few of them about kurian .. they keep knocking on the door hoping someone will open .

On 04/08/2018 at 08:12, Jinchuriki said:

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ Technique: Reverse Boomerang | Best position is to receive boomerang and never throw it back. (ง ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)

Also ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ Technique: Fly-Fishing Trivia Bait Feasting

552.thumb.png.e7a2c41d6458e639f6bc3a9e7c6fa18f.png

Haha, the reverse boomerang is the best one, but I don't think it is that easy to get that boomerang :D You still need to throw it to someone to get the boomerang :D

Ever heard of that story , the one in which a guy helps a fallen bird and the Bird returns to him in night and grants him gifts.  Same goes for some people here too.

The Technique goes like this:

Fallen Bird : Ohh , man I busted all of my balance last night. I am so poor right now. I am feeling sad.

Technique user : Why  , bro ? Don't feel sad . Here have this 2k satoshis.

TIP : Technique user tipped 0.00002000 BTC to Fallen Bird.

Fallen Bird : Ohh I am so grateful to you, Technique user. Thanks for having me it.

" Actually this Fallen bird is a maniac . He would go all in , and starts winning big ."

"After some time ....."

Fallen Bird : Ohh , I am so happy now , Technique user. Thanks for your that 2k tip . Here have 20k or rather 200k now.

Technique User : Ohh , I am so happy for you Fallen Bird. Congrats on  your recovery.

TIP : Fallen Bird tipped 0.00200000 BTC to the Technique User.

Technique User : Ohh , Thank you very much , Fallen Bird .

Fallen Bird : It was possible only because of you , Technique User.

" And Now since the Fallen Bird has risen so much upto the sky , it's sure to fall down back to the Earth because of PD's House edge."

"After some time....."

Fallen Bird : OMG , I busted again all.

"Technique User ( inside his cunning mind ) : LOL , fuck off with your poor luck . I have got my share.  Not gonna tip you anymore."

Technique User : *looks for another new fallen bird*

This technique sure has high returns for those who invest in it. It won't matter even if the fallen bird forgets you to tip back , 2k is not a big thing to lose , if you can get back 20k sats or rather , 200k sats.

May be I should name this technique : The Fallen Bird Technique.

"No offense to anyone"

1 minute ago, UchihaRaj said:

Ever heard of that story , the one in which a guy helps a fallen bird and the Bird returns to him in night and grants him gifts.  Same goes for some people here too.

The Technique goes like this:

Fallen Bird : Ohh , man I busted all of my balance last night. I am so poor right now. I am feeling sad.

Technique user : Why  , bro ? Don't feel sad . Here have this 2k satoshis.

TIP : Technique user tipped 0.00002000 BTC to Fallen Bird.

Fallen Bird : Ohh I am so grateful to you, Technique user. Thanks for having me it.

" Actually this Fallen bird is a maniac . He would go all in , and starts winning big ."

"After some time ....."

Fallen Bird : Ohh , I am so happy now , Technique user. Thanks for your that 2k tip . Here have 20k or rather 200k now.

Technique User : Ohh , I am so happy for you Fallen Bird. Congrats on  your recovery.

TIP : Fallen Bird tipped 0.00200000 BTC to the Technique User.

Technique User : Ohh , Thank you very much , Fallen Bird .

Fallen Bird : It was possible only because of you , Technique User.

" And Now since the Fallen Bird has risen so much upto the sky , it's sure to fall down back to the Earth because of PD's House edge."

"After some time....."

Fallen Bird : OMG , I busted again all.

"Technique User ( inside his cunning mind ) : LOL , fuck off with your poor luck . I have got my share.  Not gonna tip you anymore."

Technique User : *looks for another new fallen bird*

This technique sure has high returns for those who invest in it. It won't matter even if the fallen bird forgets you to tip back , 2k is not a big thing to lose , if you can get back 20k sats or rather , 200k sats.

May be I should name this technique : The Fallen Bird Technique.

"No offense to anyone"

no offence to the birds of this world... the real ones with feathers xxxx

Edited by athena2007