ethergamer

★EtherGamesClub★ | ETH, BTC, LTC, DOGE | FREE FAUCETS, RAINS

On 24/09/2018 at 18:53, Chikou1306 said:

I couldnt open the site with ipad

Hello! Now you can!

UPDATE 26/09/2018 

1. Added preloader when loading the site page.

2. The tablet version of the site has been fixed - now the elements no longer crumble.

On 26/08/2018 at 17:27, ethergamer said:

Hello. 
I agree with the statement that our games are not new. Roulette and coinflip were invented a long time ago.
We have never seen similar roulettes like ours (colors, shape) we did as we like. We are a new project, we are not a part of someone else's old.

So in the post above you tell us that the design is new. And not based on anything else...

On 24/09/2018 at 13:57, ethergamer said:

Thank you! 
We are developing chart bat. I can not say the exact date

On 24/09/2018 at 12:26, phpkiller said:

lol this is based from csgo500.com xDDDD but nice i like it ❤️ , when u will add chartbet???

While it is an knock-off from csgo500 don't know how it works with Copyright but stuff seems kinda sketchy. Create your own design, be original. If you want your site to grow let it stand out between other. Do/Give players something that other sites don't have. etc.. I suggest to change the layout. Maybe the gui is a BIT different but in general the layout is exactly same even the colors....

27 minutes ago, KoningHosselaar said:

So in the post above you tell us that the design is new. And not based on anything else...

While it is an knock-off from csgo500 don't know how it works with Copyright but stuff seems kinda sketchy. Create your own design, be original. If you want your site to grow let it stand out between other. Do/Give players something that other sites don't have. etc.. I suggest to change the layout. Maybe the gui is a BIT different but in general the layout is exactly same even the colors....

Thank you very much for your comment.

We will try to make the color gamut more pleasant and not similar to any other service.

We have many unique ideas about games. We try very hard, but we do not have enough manpower.

Over time, the project will only get better!

Well. If you want I can help you with that. We can use the existing template and make it way different. But keep in mind that if you want to attract players something shouldn't be exactly the same. :)

EDIT: And don't lie about those things to your players. They won't appreciate it.

Edited by KoningHosselaar

3 hours ago, KoningHosselaar said:

Well. If you want I can help you with that. We can use the existing template and make it way different. But keep in mind that if you want to attract players something shouldn't be exactly the same. :)

EDIT: And don't lie about those things to your players. They won't appreciate it.

I think we can try :)

1 hour ago, EddieFx said:

I tried the site and I have to say I really like the roulette, its a different way of playing roulette! Good job :) 

Thank you!

23 minutes ago, KoningHosselaar said:

Excuse me, trying what? That I create an new design concept and after it code it?

Well, you said that we can use the existing template and make it different. what did you mean?

17 minutes ago, KoningHosselaar said:

Ah yeah that could be an option or customize the layout so it it isn't their version. So we have to edit the code.

You mean colors or globally change design?

8 minutes ago, KoningHosselaar said:

Well. I would go for the second option. But we can also use this layout as base

Are you a web designer? We can change it globally, but it is take a lot of time.

Have you any ideas how make it better?

Maybe you have telegram? We can talk about it. But tomorrow , i am busy today.

On 29/09/2018 at 14:48, ethergamer said:

Are you a web designer? We can change it globally, but it is take a lot of time.

Have you any ideas how make it better?

Maybe you have telegram? We can talk about it. But tomorrow , i am busy today.

Good evening,

Sorry for my extreme late response. We can talk on Telegram about business. Please add me with the username KoningHossel

Thankyou :)

1 hour ago, KoningHosselaar said:

Good evening,

Sorry for my extreme late response. We can talk on Telegram about business. Please add me with the username KoningHossel

Thankyou :)

Hello. I wrote you on telegram

I remind you that we have double faucet for the weekend.

I want to share what we are developing and what will appear in the near future.
1. It is of course rain in the chat.
2. When registering, if you share our project in social networks you will get a good reward.

This will appear next week.