Kate

How often you visit the site ?

On 30/07/2018 at 23:35, Kate said:

Heya dicers , 

I wanted to ask you all how often you guys visit prime dice ?

Well I ususally visit the site when I wake up in the morning and like at random times. And I guess I visit the site like 6 to 9 times a day

So how often do you visit the site ? 

Before, I visit PD whenever I had the chance to do so. Due to some things that I have to do, the visiting and playing time was lessen.

I joined up in December 2017, but did not have the funds to play so stayed away from gambling :). Now that I have some trying out site where i can spend most of my time. Plus I had login issues which have been cleared recently. Finally someone fixed it. but I don't know whom to thank for that :).

*Stop Reading further*

About me , let me try to sum in points 

• Tired , Fully exhausted returns home : Opens PD
  • Want to kill time : Opens PD
  • Need to pay the bills : Opens PD
  • Having a bad time : Opens up my bank account ( it has sufficient coins to make me feel good again )
  • Having a bad time : Opens my @UchihaRaj account and sees to the Profit . ( It has sufficient profit to ruin the good mood. )
  • Want to do some silly : Opens PD
  • Want to spam : Opens Chat to Chatbot 
  • No one to talk to : Opens PD ( though it does not make much of a difference :( . Beggars Army , you know. For it , I do like open my chat to alt accounts and silly messages to my alts. It's so much of help)
  • Want to surf Internet : Opens PD ( Basically I start with the resolve not to open PD , but end up opening it after 10 minutes or so )

PS : Besides I spend like 2-3 hours without any good reason . Damn I need to overcome this addiction . PD needs to have a addiction therapy section to resolve such addictions to loyal players like to me 

* The top line was a trick to make you read it. Pardon me , reader. (by fame whore :P )*

On 03/09/2018 at 10:55, UchihaRaj said:

*Stop Reading further*

About me , let me try to sum in points 

• Tired , Fully exhausted returns home : Opens PD
  • Want to kill time : Opens PD
  • Need to pay the bills : Opens PD
  • Having a bad time : Opens up my bank account ( it has sufficient coins to make me feel good again )
  • Having a bad time : Opens my @UchihaRaj account and sees to the Profit . ( It has sufficient profit to ruin the good mood. )
  • Want to do some silly : Opens PD
  • Want to spam : Opens Chat to Chatbot 
  • No one to talk to : Opens PD ( though it does not make much of a difference :( . Beggars Army , you know. For it , I do like open my chat to alt accounts and silly messages to my alts. It's so much of help)
  • Want to surf Internet : Opens PD ( Basically I start with the resolve not to open PD , but end up opening it after 10 minutes or so )

PS : Besides I spend like 2-3 hours without any good reason . Damn I need to overcome this addiction . PD needs to have a addiction therapy section to resolve such addictions to loyal players like to me 

* The top line was a trick to make you read it. Pardon me , reader. (by fame whore :P )*

god damn bro-chia, you should be a novelist, you can surely do it with this as an example aswell as your other comments.. damn.. lol

On 30/07/2018 at 22:35, Kate said:

Heya dicers , 

I wanted to ask you all how often you guys visit prime dice ?

Well I ususally visit the site when I wake up in the morning and like at random times. And I guess I visit the site like 6 to 9 times a day

So how often do you visit the site ? 

barely visit pd before but will visit more after bd .! got some impressive about the bd prize