Kate

How often do you change seeds

On 01/08/2018 at 09:57, Kate said:

No seed doesnt change the probability but people believe its luck like me 

Sure it does. I've been 200 rolls into a basic 99x hunt, and become fed up, and changed the seed, and bam, within 5 rolls of a new seed I'm onto the next one.  I change seeds often. Once a bet would be a reasonable substitute for true randomization- when algorithms are involved, patterns are made, and emerge regardless of the complexity of the formula.

8 hours ago, blackholeson said:

Sure it does. I've been 200 rolls into a basic 99x hunt, and become fed up, and changed the seed, and bam, within 5 rolls of a new seed I'm onto the next one.  I change seeds often. Once a bet would be a reasonable substitute for true randomization- when algorithms are involved, patterns are made, and emerge regardless of the complexity of the formula.

Yes it is just luck changing seeds is luck and does nothing lol

4 hours ago, Kate said:

Yes it is just luck changing seeds is luck and does nothing lol

your opinion doesn't change my experience.. lol. I'm well aware that many consider it to be a waste of time. by all means continue to seed your rolls from the same number for as long as you'd like. :)

3 hours ago, blackholeson said:

your opinion doesn't change my experience.. lol. I'm well aware that many consider it to be a waste of time. by all means continue to seed your rolls from the same number for as long as you'd like. :)

You wouldn't want to change your seed, If you're the time that for big payout. Maintain your seed until you hit your payout simply because it will still come. Never mind the delay,always say to yourself that the next roll will be green.  It works for me 

16 hours ago, blackholeson said:

It isnt my opinion I am just telling that changing seeds doesnt make you win more but is preferred as a luck