Jump to content
Kate

How often do you change seeds

Recommended Posts

Heya dicers , 

I just wanted to ask you all how often do you guys change seeds ?

I usually do it after losing like ten to twenty games.  And sometimes if I win also I change the seeds

So how often do you guys usually change the seeds ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i change as soon as i hit 7 loses in a row. This can be 20-25 times a day that i change my seed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jackison said:

i change as soon as i hit 7 loses in a row. This can be 20-25 times a day that i change my seed.

Oh 7 is my lucky number too xD. And what do you change the seed to? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/07/2018 at 18:37, Kate said:

Oh 7 is my lucky number too xD. And what do you change the seed to? 

to just a new seed to atleast change my bad streak of loses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

i change seeds all the time especially when im looking for a roll thats not coming i wont wait for it ill just change seed and most times it comes .. whoo hoo.. 

Oh so you randomly change the seed none regardless the wins or losses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

no i change seed if im trying to hit a certain number and its not coming as most i presume think because it hasnt come it will come .. i have changed thinking lately and it has worked for me.. .. so i will carry on .. .. and chnage instead of hunting like a mad person.with the same seed.. does it really make a difference .. who really knows ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, athena2007 said:

no i change seed if im trying to hit a certain number and its not coming as most i presume think because it hasnt come it will come .. i have changed thinking lately and it has worked for me.. .. so i will carry on .. .. and chnage instead of hunting like a mad person.with the same seed.. does it really make a difference .. who really knows ??

No seed doesnt change the probability but people believe its luck like me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i change my seeds when i just feel that seeds is not lucky for me..

Well. thats not make any sense seems that we can predict what will happen in the future 

But at least i've tried :D :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 01/08/2018 at 16:40, Kate said:

Oh well u know that seeds doesnt like change percentage of winnings right ??

even though thats the fact,it kinda give me confidence that it probably turn my loses to winnings. I mean just a change of mindset

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is literally no need to change your seeds ever. I have changed seeds only when it was needed after PD maintenance - mandatory seed change for every player.

Fun fact - If you have hit the jackpot and accidentally change seeds after hitting it then jackpot win is forfeited.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×