BlooDom

0.05~ Balance dissapeared

Already talked about this on live chat and i got told they will check my acccount bets/wins etc, i literally had around 0.04-0.06 bitcoins or so, suddently my balance said "Loading..." instead of the balance (Still shows now, maybe a firefox bug/glitch on a cookie or cache idk.) Shows 0.00000035 balance on chrome.

https://imgur.com/qyq8ZC5

You can also see from that picture ( These should be my last bets ) You can see that i won 3 last bets, didnt tip or withrdaw any money after that and now my balance is is 0.00000035 or something ( btc from rainbot or faucet ) even though i had 0.05~ on my balance -.- I hope this will get resolved asap.

1 minute ago, BlooDom said:

"Loading..." instead of the balance

Sometimes it gets fixed on refreshing the page or clearing cookies and then refreshing the page. Have you tried that?

2 minutes ago, BlooDom said:

Already talked about this on live chat and i got told they will check my acccount bets/wins etc, i literally had around 0.04-0.06 bitcoins or so, suddently my balance

Are these two, two separate issues? if support is already working on previous issue there is no need to start a new thread here.

I logged in via my mobile and it shows the near 0 balance with like 350 or 50 satoshi, its the same issue sorry. I just havent heard anything back from them and its not all my btc so just a bit worried so soz.

3 minutes ago, BlooDom said:

I logged in via my mobile and it shows the near 0 balance with like 350 or 50 satoshi, its the same issue sorry. I just havent heard anything back from them and its not all my btc so just a bit worried so soz.

If its the same issue then you should patiently wait for response from them. Locking this topic now.