Jump to content
chaitanya

Wtf 1% Daily , Lifelong ( Ok My 10$ On It )

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Well you know Bitconnect , its  looks like alt , here you go 

Clean link - https://westlandstorage.com

Reff link For Thank  -  https://westlandstorage.com?p=170111

 

Invest in 
real estate Get 1% daily lifelong

Westland Storage offers you to become a share owner of real estate around the world. Buy square feet of real estate and get a daily profit from their lease . 

01.thumb.png.02537c215b9647ea103ff4c41fedd8b8.png

 

02.thumb.png.790d2814ea26776fbcac43e86f2d4a75.png

06.thumb.png.3784e0132605b4cda6cdbc6f8159b34c.png

 

03.thumb.png.772800bca93668a903073531a25b27ed.png

04.thumb.png.da69c0833c9685960eb540dd4b9c16f2.png

05.thumb.png.9633bab9873a63a3935b72dc5e06c827.png

07.thumb.png.10e47ebb7cf547435158bda8b883e521.png

 

https://westlandstorage.com?p=170111   

Warning High Risk Involved ...

Investment Tip - Dont Put All Your Eggs In One Basket ... 

 

Edited by chaitanya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chaitanya said:

Well you know Bitconnect , its  looks like alt , here you go 

 

Did you know that Bitconnect was a ponzi scheme which finally collapsed and people lost their money from it? You should add a disclaimer at the bottom as a warning to potential investors. Also do no use oversized font like that. It is a eyesore to read.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UltraChief said:

Did you know that Bitconnect was a ponzi scheme which finally collapsed and people lost their money from it? You should add a disclaimer at the bottom as a warning to potential investors. Also do no use oversized font like that. It is a eyesore to read.

Yeah I know that , but in beginning stage of bitconnect  lots of people in profit .. now its winding up . 

Westland just started few months ago , may be my 10 $  in year worth 100 $ . 😆

How Bitconnet crazy  people sound like Bitconnectttttttttt

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chaitanya said:

Yeah I know that , but in beginning stage of bitconnect  lots of people in profit .. now its winding up . 

Westland just started few months ago , may be my 10 $  in year worth 100 $ . 😆

How Bitconnet crazy  people sound like Bitconnectttttttttt

 

What you have said is the common answer people say when they are warned not to invest in a Hyip. You may not care about your 10 dollars but, there are people who do. I have seen people lose their money on such schemes. Bitconnect was over hyped. That's how they got more people as investors and stayed for a bit long. Don't thing every HYIP would stay for long as Bitconnect did.  So, keep that in mind that this is not a wise investment idea.

 

Good luck  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kurian said:

What you have said is the common answer people say when they are warned not to invest in a Hyip. You may not care about your 10 dollars but, there are people who do. I have seen people lose their money on such schemes. Bitconnect was over hyped. That's how they got more people as investors and stayed for a bit long. Don't thing every HYIP would stay for long as Bitconnect did.  So, keep that in mind that this is not a wise investment idea.

 

Good luck  :) 

Well I wouldnt mind investing 10 dollars in a ponzi scheme unless I know for sure I can get some profit from it. Some ponzis due pay at first then they stop so we should invest in the starting period but I am not recommending to anyone to invest in it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Kate said:

Well I wouldnt mind investing 10 dollars in a ponzi scheme unless I know for sure I can get some profit from it. Some ponzis due pay at first then they stop so we should invest in the starting period but I am not recommending to anyone to invest in it 

I really liked the part " I wouldnt mind investing 10 dollars in a ponzi scheme" 😉. I think you don't really know what a Ponzi scheme is. These type of schemes pay the first investors from money invested by later investors. So, if you made some profit from it then, it is from other investors. Let me ask you one thing, do you feel happy to make money by cheating others?

Edited by Kurian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kurian said:

I really liked the part " I wouldnt mind investing 10 dollars in a ponzi scheme" 😉. I think you don't really know what a Ponzi scheme is. These type of schemes pay the first investors from money invested by later investors. So, if you made some profit from it then, it is from other investors. Let me ask you one thing, do you feel happy to make money by cheating others?

Yea I wouldnt mind if its in the starting period. Yea I know what a ponzi is and have profited from some and lost from some due to bad time investments. Its based on the time when you invest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kate said:

Yea I wouldnt mind if its in the starting period. Yea I know what a ponzi is and have profited from some and lost from some due to bad time investments. Its based on the time when you invest.

Good luck with your investments. If you ask me, I will stay away from such schemes for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The thing these sites do is that a few people get some money and invest in a website like this. They get let's say $100k to invest. At first, they pay every single investor so they look legit. If from that $100k investition, they are going to pay 20% ($20k), they will put a delay in their payment, something like "you will get your investition in 1-2-3 months". After the completion of the delay, they are going to pay again another 30%-50% ($30k-$50k). They will put another delay, bigger than the previous one (1 year). After that year, they will pay back with everything they have left and call one more delay. From now on, they won't pay any other investition from people and they will get a bigger profit than they would have to get in any other stage before. That's how these companies work. My example was imaginary, the companies can have bigger or smaller banks (or none) and they can put bigger or smaller delays. The thing is, that at first, they will get for sure the trust of small people, trying to get some bigger people involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×