Jump to content
bellapelle

SCREEN private messages

Recommended Posts

Please define passive begging lol. I'm not really sure if someone already made a topic regarding this, but I do hope primedice can make a way to  stop other users for sending unsolicited ideas, suggestions, passive begging, and many more (just like STAKE wherein you cant just send a message to a user unless they allow it or you are in their "friend's list"). I really noticed this whenever a player makes big bets or just rolling with high base and these annoying messages keeps popping up, which I admit some are just plain wishing you "goodluck" to literally asking you to join other sites and make them as your referral or asking you to roll for them, or letting them roll for you for bigger profit and the most annoying of them all, begging you for some sats. Someone even said i love you after begging hahaha.  Poor high rollers who gets these stuff everytime.. I dont really send or report all these unless they keep sending messages nonstop that really disrupts me from playing or its literally begging.. the rest I ignore them..

I know we have our support team and MOD's to help us out, just report to them but sometimes i feel that it would be better if we can control messages (say, you cant receive or send unless your "friends") so as to also lessen the workload of our support team and we can just roll peacefully lol. thats why we have the CHAT guys, use that to say hi or hello or whatever you wanna say just pls stop sending random messages to just anyone you havent even talked to in the chatroom geez..

 

Here are some of the screenshots i made:there are even worst but i wasnt able to access them. Have you received the same? comment down lol Have a great day everyone

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

1c.jpg

1d.png

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_6.png

a.png

Edited by bellapelle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Passive begging: Not asking for funds directly, but usually complaining how one busted/is broke/telling you a sad story, all while expecting for you to take pity upon their case and send them tip to help them out. Obviously, don't fall for this! Passive begging is still begging, just a subtype, lol, and in my opinion even the worse kind, since it is as double as annoying, same as passive aggression for example. 

The guy/girl from the screenshots (if it is one person, and not multiple ones) was not as much as passively begging as it was disturbing you and breaking other chat rules too, so I implore you, if you haven't so far, contact us on support with full screenshots (username visible too), so that we could sanction them. o.O 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Passive begging: Not asking for funds directly, but usually complaining how one busted/is broke/telling you a sad story, all while expecting for you to take pity upon their case and send them tip to help them out. Obviously, don't fall for this! Passive begging is still begging, just a subtype, lol, and in my opinion even the worse kind, since it is as double as annoying, same as passive aggression for example. 

The guy/girl from the screenshots (if it is one person, and not multiple ones) was not as much as passively begging as it was disturbing you and breaking other chat rules too, so I implore you, if you haven't so far, contact us on support with full screenshots (username visible too), so that we could sanction them. o.O 

Thanks much bojana :) these are different users, but with regards to that long one, its been reported :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, bellapelle said:

Thanks much bojana :) these are different users, but with regards to that long one, its been reported :)

Awesome, good to hear that! :D And don't ever shy out from it, mods and us from support are here to help, you shouldn't be disturbed while playing, so until a more permanent solution is found, just nudge us whenever you need! ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thats seems to be a good idea ok the passive and begging  in chat.. but while someone is rolling there money and these people disturb and drive them mad...telling people to sign up here and there selling sob storys or even trying to get them to join cloud minning sites like hashflare which is pure scam...and all the extras.. it seems like it is the same peeps that do this . and now every newbies are doing it.. i am sure the players who do wager come first.. .. come on devs upgrade and do ya magic.....

Edited by athena2007

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/07/2018 at 11:17, Cat4Life said:

You can disable pop up  .

I know how it feels... i busted not once becouse of Pm.

once 5mil Metoshi , And more with sats maybe like 1mil . Its very annoying sometimes.

 

Damn feels bad but whowas the message spammer lol that made you bust that amount ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kate said:

Damn feels bad but whowas the message spammer lol that made you bust that amount ?

This has nothing to do with the topic. Stay on-topic and don’t post any random off-topic stuff please. 

If that question is so important to you, you could use the PM function of the forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×