Kate

Trusted cloudmining sites ?

Well there are a lot of cloud mining sites and most of them are scan but some of them aren't for some of us.  

So which is the most trusted cloud mining site for you ?

For me its eobot.com

What is it for you guys ?

17 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Sorry to break the bubble but,  All cloud mining sites = HYIP/MLM = future scam.

Well huh i just asked which was your trusted cloud mining sites if you have none then np 

Only legit cloudminers I know are Genesis or Hashnest (from Bitmain). Some say Hashflare is legit, too, but I personally don't think all their contracts are backed with hashpower. Hashflares conditions are very bad with limited contracts to 1 year, high withdrawal limits and a ridiculous high maintenance fee. If they have really all the hardware, I don't know at which price they produce, but it's obviously they will shut down their service sooner or later. A few weeks ago the difficulty / BTC price rate was so bad, that fees were higher than profits. I wouldn't have been surprised if the contracts were cancelled by Hashflare.

On 06/08/2018 at 07:33, bigbrankx said:

Don't trust these, They could be offline at any time, away with your invest, don't be dumb!

Rather gamble it lmao

But sites like eobot genesis are trusted 

On 22/07/2018 at 13:30, UltraChief said:

Sorry to break the bubble but,  All cloud mining sites = HYIP/MLM = future scam.

100% agree - don't get invested in Cloud mining. Either do it yourself or don't do it.

10 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Well, MinerFarm has been running for 3 years. And i've withdrawn multiple times on it. 💪🏽

It depends on what Cloud Mining site you're joining. It is obvious when a site is a usual scam exit one. Same template. Same content.

Thanks @dmbadillo10 maybe i will check this site MinerFarm, let's give it a try 😛

4 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Thanks @dmbadillo10 maybe i will check this site MinerFarm, let's give it a try 😛

Yea. Go try it out. You can thru my link on my signature.

MinerFarm has never failed me for the longest time. ✌🏽🤘🏽

On 12/08/2018 at 15:42, dmbadillo10 said:

Well, MinerFarm has been running for 3 years. And i've withdrawn multiple times on it. 💪🏽

It depends on what Cloud Mining site you're joining. It is obvious when a site is a usual scam exit one. Same template. Same content.

Well the most same scam tempelate ones have the address as .io 

6 minutes ago, Kate said:

Well the most same scam tempelate ones have the address as .io 

That is a very bad generalization. The domain name has got absolutely no effect on the type of website. There are so many business website running .io and you should read about them before you make such a comment.

1 minute ago, UltraChief said:

That is a very bad generalization. The domain name has got absolutely no effect on the type of website. There are so many business website running .io and you should read about them before you make such a comment.

I ain't Saint that the .io sites are scam but just warning people and saying that these sites are 99% sites are a scam