lint59

Lint's Sports Bets

1 hour ago, lint59 said:

I have not been actively sharing bets lately as i have been trying hard to make a bigger bankroll.... Made quite a killing in this years australian open on federer and serena williams losing ... Going with the underdog and waiting for an arbing opportunity suits my play .... Altho research before a match also helps in terms of strats ... Ping me if ya'll want to wager ...

Hi @lint59,

I ve just discivered you shared tips with very good results ! , i m very interested to follow you next time, i ve never had lot of success in tennis so i dnlove to follow you 

Thanks for sharing 😉

Guys i am back after a long hiatus ... Great tennis tourneys have been running up .... Indianwells has lots of underdog players to watch out... Bencic vs pliskova.. that's a nice match for arbitrage opportunities ... belinda bencic is on a golden run..😍shes been winning with odds of 3x consistently.... I would favour her with 20% of my bankroll... Many more matches to come... Will keep posting...

Oh long time no see, thanks for coming back! I have been following your suggestions and i was able to grab some profits way more then when i hust to play for myself (without any back knowledge and pure randomless betting).

I'll try to catch you up now :D By the way which site is your current one where you gamble / bet your predictions?

Spank that bencic booty .... Odds of 3x plus ...Won ....yaay   

😍

Next up are the final matches of the tournament ... I am exprecting no hiccups ... Odds of the royal farterer Fedexpress against Thiem are 1.3x ... In the women's final too , lint does not expect any upsets, angelique Kerber is far too better player and being a left hander i expect her to win in not more than 2 sets ... Odds for angelique are 1.61 to 1.72 on some bookmakers ..... 

One could wager all-in on either matches or combine for a cool profit on doubles combination bet of a 2.2x odds and go to sleep... Thank me later ... And if anyone wins big,  Don't forget to tip me or buy me a brazzers subscription ... Netflix USA  would work too lol ... Enjoy

SAD DAY for ALL IN  punters ..... upsets in both matches although there were enough opportunities to win both sides and a real bettor would have made a killing in Indian Wells ....

1) FEDERERS ODDS zoomed from 1.33 to 1.07 to 5x 

Meanwhile Thiem was the underdog the whole while but won just the match with just the  last three points on FEDERERS serve .... Whacky match ... 

Verdict : ample arbing opportunities there in the toe end of the match

2) Kerber vs andreescu ...

A bloodbath but a real 💰 swinger in a true sense ... Kerberos odds came down from 23x by some bookmakers to literally 2x and andreescu came down from 3.75x to basically winning ..

So a RED streak on paper but a real cash maker in the tourney finals...

Will post a couple bets in somewhile though ... Keep hooked ...