lint59

Lint's Sports Bets

1 hour ago, lint59 said:

I have not been actively sharing bets lately as i have been trying hard to make a bigger bankroll.... Made quite a killing in this years australian open on federer and serena williams losing ... Going with the underdog and waiting for an arbing opportunity suits my play .... Altho research before a match also helps in terms of strats ... Ping me if ya'll want to wager ...

Hi @lint59,

I ve just discivered you shared tips with very good results ! , i m very interested to follow you next time, i ve never had lot of success in tennis so i dnlove to follow you 

Thanks for sharing 😉

Guys i am back after a long hiatus ... Great tennis tourneys have been running up .... Indianwells has lots of underdog players to watch out... Bencic vs pliskova.. that's a nice match for arbitrage opportunities ... belinda bencic is on a golden run..😍shes been winning with odds of 3x consistently.... I would favour her with 20% of my bankroll... Many more matches to come... Will keep posting...

Oh long time no see, thanks for coming back! I have been following your suggestions and i was able to grab some profits way more then when i hust to play for myself (without any back knowledge and pure randomless betting).

I'll try to catch you up now :D By the way which site is your current one where you gamble / bet your predictions?

Spank that bencic booty .... Odds of 3x plus ...Won ....yaay   

😍

Next up are the final matches of the tournament ... I am exprecting no hiccups ... Odds of the royal farterer Fedexpress against Thiem are 1.3x ... In the women's final too , lint does not expect any upsets, angelique Kerber is far too better player and being a left hander i expect her to win in not more than 2 sets ... Odds for angelique are 1.61 to 1.72 on some bookmakers ..... 

One could wager all-in on either matches or combine for a cool profit on doubles combination bet of a 2.2x odds and go to sleep... Thank me later ... And if anyone wins big,  Don't forget to tip me or buy me a brazzers subscription ... Netflix USA  would work too lol ... Enjoy

SAD DAY for ALL IN  punters ..... upsets in both matches although there were enough opportunities to win both sides and a real bettor would have made a killing in Indian Wells ....

1) FEDERERS ODDS zoomed from 1.33 to 1.07 to 5x 

Meanwhile Thiem was the underdog the whole while but won just the match with just the  last three points on FEDERERS serve .... Whacky match ... 

Verdict : ample arbing opportunities there in the toe end of the match

2) Kerber vs andreescu ...

A bloodbath but a real 💰 swinger in a true sense ... Kerberos odds came down from 23x by some bookmakers to literally 2x and andreescu came down from 3.75x to basically winning ..

So a RED streak on paper but a real cash maker in the tourney finals...

Will post a couple bets in somewhile though ... Keep hooked ...

Miami open time peeps .... The summer double 1000event .... This time it's a new stadium and in the ladies side i don't expect any new updates ....  Caroline Wozni ake should easily overcome niculescu and angelique kerber should beat andreescu .... Both the bete combined should be worth over 3x .... Meanwhile for singles i would go with tomjlanovic over anna kontaveit ..... And kiki bertens over victoria kuzmova ....both these matches would have arbitrage opportunities .... Over 3.5x odds .... 

@Dan @Kristoffff @Terrakium watch out these matches .... Ez money ....

Monte Carlo open has concluded. Who would've thought Fabio Fognini would win the tournament .... I wouldn't have predicted him winning past the second round. It's a shame Federer didn't participate. 

Easily the odds on the Italian to win the tournament must be around 30x plus. With Nadal and Djokovic both biting the dust, it was anybody's game.

The clay court season has begun ... Watch out this space for awesome bets in the coming week.

Posted (edited)

Let me start following this page. Please update frequently, so that we can repay the favour. I definitely love sport betting.

Edited by Bimfo

On 11/05/2019 at 20:17, JstLikeMagyk said:

Any suggestions today bro ?

Waiting on some more as well :( When will you come back @lint59!

Bring us the goods so we can fullfill ourselves a bit more with your awesome daily predictions.

I have been using some of them and made my day ;)

Wimbledon is around the corner with the French open having concluded.... Nadal being the obvious choice would have reaped benefits for punters winning most of the matches in 3 sets.... 

Wimbledon tuneups have thrown a couple of favorites... Cilic , anderson , coric should be good bets being underdogs...

Next gen players to watch out ramkumar ramanathan, auger aliseme, thiem...

As always fedex still the fav.

Women's tennis sucks ... Anybody could upset anybody... Good money on naomi osaka, monica puig , ashleigh barty, karolina pliskova.

Watch this space for daily updates... 

P.S. Djokovic won't win Wimbledon... Laying on him, might land you the jackpot

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, lint59 said:

Wimbledon is around the corner with the French open having concluded.... Nadal being the obvious choice would have reaped benefits for punters winning most of the matches in 3 sets.... 

Wimbledon tuneups have thrown a couple of favorites... Cilic , anderson , coric should be good bets being underdogs...

Next gen players to watch out ramkumar ramanathan, auger aliseme, thiem...

As always fedex still the fav.

Women's tennis sucks ... Anybody could upset anybody... Good money on naomi osaka, monica puig , ashleigh barty, karolina pliskova.

Watch this space for daily updates... 

P.S. Djokovic won't win Wimbledon... Laying on him, might land you the jackpot

Holy shit that kinda sounded like a sports broadcaster streamer for once xD

Anyway thanks for the cool feedback and tips so far. Been following them very closely.

14 hours ago, nitendo said:

great guys, i am gonna following you

Yes you should and get yourself some profits ;)

Edited by DreamStage

Feel like Auger Aliassime keeps getting underrated, he can do chunky upsets on a good day.

Don't like women's tennis much, gotten burned in the past, I'd rather just pick handicaps and lose the 50/50 instead of ML.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, allisonn said:

Feel like Auger Aliassime keeps getting underrated, he can do chunky upsets on a good day.

Don't like women's tennis much, gotten burned in the past, I'd rather just pick handicaps and lose the 50/50 instead of ML.

Still women's are a much more likely bet to take as well if you know them ;)

And they do entertain us! xD

I wonder what @lint59 thinks about them :D

Edited by DreamStage

Posted (edited)

WTA is actually a gambler's Paradise but not a statistician's or a researcher's....  

Bitches can't hold serve even if their lives are on line... Top ranking and top seeded players have absolutely shit serves .... The loss percentage on second serves is alarming.... I'd be so fucking rich had i wagered on service breaks early in my life .... And bitches want equal pay as the gentlemen in grandslams ... What a joke 😂😂😂

Edited by lint59
Grammar

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, lint59 said:

WTA is actually a gambler's Paradise but not a statistician's or a researcher's....  

Bitches can't hold serve even if their lives are on line... Top ranking and top seeded players have absolutely shit serves .... The loss percentage on second serves is alarming.... I'd be so fucking rich had i wagered on service breaks early in my life .... And bitches want equal pay as the gentlemen in grandslams ... What a joke 😂😂😂

Well for sure Tenis Female sporters will not give a straight line probabilistic chances.

You should had wagered earlier then

Now you have learned your lesson xD

Edited by DreamStage

On 23/06/2019 at 01:50, lint59 said:

I never understood why there is not even a women that can hold her serve for an entire set(because holding it for an entire match is almost impossible, lol). I get it that at the beginning of the match you don't care that much but even during important moments like break or set points their serve is even worse. 

I've seen matches with 12 breaks in one single set. Are you fuc*ing kidding me? It's like they talked before the match because they both had a poor serve to let each other win on opponent serve and then the better player to win in the tiebreak. Anyway I'm done betting ML on WTA even if we are talking about top seeds because absolutely anything can happen 

Posted (edited)
On 24/06/2019 at 07:22, MakeMoneyBtc said:

I never understood why there is not even a women that can hold her serve for an entire set(because holding it for an entire match is almost impossible, lol). I get it that at the beginning of the match you don't care that much but even during important moments like break or set points their serve is even worse. 

I've seen matches with 12 breaks in one single set. Are you fuc*ing kidding me? It's like they talked before the match because they both had a poor serve to let each other win on opponent serve and then the better player to win in the tiebreak. Anyway I'm done betting ML on WTA even if we are talking about top seeds because absolutely anything can happen 

Well sometimes some games might have real oponents where it will benefit you in such bets.

Take for example those womens with experience and back track history in such a good state that its logical betting possible.

Edited by DreamStage