lint59

Lint's Sports Bets

Fuck Yea ... This was Easy Peezee ... Nice Roll we are Having this time ..... Federer wins Easily .... No wonder he is the Greatest of all time .....  There was no need for an arbitrage too ... ❤️

New match ...... 
Novak Djokovic vs MARin Cilic ...
Cilic to win odds of 2.37 ..... 
Dicey match still an opprtunity for arbing ... Goodluck ya'll 

Fresh new  bumper live inplay tennis bet @ odds of 2.5 ......

Us Open 2018 
Philip kohlshreiber vs alexander  zverev

Philip to win ...odds of 2.5X ........... wager all-in

Edited by lint59

Yessssssssss ...... At one point in the match in the second set , the odds were 8 for Philip kholshreiber.... Ivan lendl in the player box too could not help poor Alexander ...... this has to be one of my best tennis picks ever .... 8x to winning .... wow ...

keep watching this space..... more on the us open tennis to come ..... one more week to go ... hopefully some more jackpot matches in the womens draws and mixed doubles draw .... mens doubles is dicey considering the Bryan brothers are absent > 

Posted (edited)

Guy super Live INplay tennis bet odds 2.0
Del Potro vs N Basilashvili

N basilashvili to win . odds 2.2
Go all in ..... super safe match ......

YESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO GREEN ...Odds before the match were around 4.56x .... Won the match 2 sets convincingly ... No need for an arbitrage too .... Watch this space for more ..... Incredible run this time .........

Edited by lint59

super Quick Inplay volleyball match > 
Russian liga 

Yantar barnaul vs Altai barnaul ....
Yantat barnaul to win 4th set at odds 1.7

Yessss Go green .... odds of 1.72x won in half an hour ez pz ....❤️ 
Yantar Barnaul guys looked commited af .... though they bounced back from 1.8x

Quite a few newbiles  wanting to learn how this works , you can wager directly using crypto at a couple of websites like sportsbets.io, 1xbit.com etc .....
easy deposits and quick withdrawals back to your crypto wallets .... i post bet predictions which are inplay ..... quick in quick out .... I usually research and post my bets where there is a arbing opportunity .

On 20/11/2018 at 13:21, lint59 said:

Quite a few newbiles  wanting to learn how this works , you can wager directly using crypto at a couple of websites like sportsbets.io, 1xbit.com etc .....
easy deposits and quick withdrawals back to your crypto wallets .... i post bet predictions which are inplay ..... quick in quick out .... I usually research and post my bets where there is a arbing opportunity . 

Have you ever tried safe bet on tennis matches? Did they blocked you withdrawing funds?

I do sportsbet on 1xbit and I would like to learn;
When Player 1's odds are over 2.x I want to bet on player 1
Also I want to bet on Player 2's odds are over 2.x
This makes my bets safe and guarantee to win.
Have you ever encountered problem for that?

13 hours ago, hoppidihoppala said:

Have you ever tried safe bet on tennis matches? Did they blocked you withdrawing funds?

I do sportsbet on 1xbit and I would like to learn;
When Player 1's odds are over 2.x I want to bet on player 1
Also I want to bet on Player 2's odds are over 2.x
This makes my bets safe and guarantee to win.
Have you ever encountered problem for that?

You don't get blocked on sports betting sites, at max they will limit your wagers if they find you are engaged in fishy stuff like arbing .... 
that is why you should always use 2 different bookmakers to wager on 2 players considering their odds are suited for arbitrage. 
I usually start with betting on the underdog with odds over 2.75........ then we can think of wagering on the other player on a different bookmaker when the odds are in our favour.......

New Live Inplay  TEnnis Bet 

ITF SOUTH AFRICA F2
Benjamin lock vs Michal Dembek 

Michal DEmbek to win player 2 at odds of 3.75x .... there will be glorious opportunities to arbitrage and wager on both sides after the first set ..... so wager away without a care .... will keep updating ....  you can catch me on tele too lint59

Edited by lint59
correcting username

Loving the insights, would be cool to get this all on to some kind of spreadsheet or something to maintain tracking of results and better organisation of information.

On 27/11/2018 at 20:30, Chikou1306 said:

seems like you missed the nitto atp finals, well its done, everyone expected djokovic to win, but zverev made the exception.

Well tbh i did wager on Zverev .... Had odds of 3x before the match.....won in straight sets ez pz ..... was waiting for djokovics odds to rise above 2 but eventually saw zverev beating him in the second set so i didnt think of arbing .... rooted for alexander since the second set ......though i wish i'd have wagered a lil more ...... 

On 28/11/2018 at 05:41, Dan said:

Loving the insights, would be cool to get this all on to some kind of spreadsheet or something to maintain tracking of results and better organisation of information.

@Dan waking me from my laziness slumber , eh !   I feel i must rather just paste my bet365 and betfair bet history. than maintain an excel sheet. .....

I really want to make stuff a bit more organised though and farm a lil but strat stuff from Big Data ....  Id rather somebody help me with this ... some data scientist of something.....