UchihaRaj

Text overlap

10 hours ago, Bojana said:

I reported this a few weeks ago, @UchihaRaj, thanks for the feedback, it will be resolved with the new update, coming soon ;) 

For the time being, just hover a mouse a bit above the "Accept/Decline" button and you will be able to click it :) 

Oops , forgot to mention , it's my  OnePlus 6 Midnight black , 128 GB memory , 8 GB Ram , Octa-Core Snapdragon Processor , 3300 mAh Battery , 6.8"  screen , Dual SIM Phone 😏😜😜@BojanaSo, I accidentally end up clicking on the wrong user. not a big problem though.

Edited by UchihaRaj

11 hours ago, UchihaRaj said:

Oops , forgot to mention , it's my  OnePlus 6 Midnight black , 128 GB memory , 8 GB Ram , Octa-Core Snapdragon Processor , 3300 mAh Battery , 6.8"  screen , Dual SIM Phone 😏😜😜@BojanaSo, I accidentally end up clicking on the wrong user. not a big problem though.

LOL, thanks for the info, @UchihaRaj, it was not necessary to go into so much detail 🙈 

10 hours ago, athena2007 said:

hope fully the updated version will be here sooner than later  with the beautiful ignore button.. whoop whoop 

I sincerely hope too, @athena2007, many of you has requested this one back, I think it would help many deal with the chat on a nicer note ;)