Kate

Opera Mini with inside crypto wallet

All of you know about Opera Mini i guess. One of the best browsers in the 90's. Like it was the Google chrome for the year 1990's. 

Well now the Developers of the browser have said that they have released a crypto wallet inside of the browser by which the users can make payments much easily. 

This feature is only available in the android version of the browser and not the IOS. 

One of the dev's have told that this will open up more merchants and new businesses to come up.

One feature that they have done is that they have removed the need for a pincode or a passcode when accessing the wallet everytime. 

What are your guys thoughts on this ? Are any of you gonna try this ? 

I think they should've kept the pincode feature in since its better security or there should be an option to enable or disable them :). 

Source : https://news.bitcoin.com/opera-browser-introduces-a-built-in-cryptocurrency-wallet/

43 minutes ago, Kate said:

What are your guys thoughts on this ? Are any of you gonna try this ? 

Nope. I dont trust any developer who wants me to keep my coins in his handmade software, whatever the reason whatsoever. My money remains in my wallet which will be private with me not handled by a third party.

On 11/07/2018 at 22:24, UltraChief said:

Nope. I dont trust any developer who wants me to keep my coins in his handmade software, whatever the reason whatsoever. My money remains in my wallet which will be private with me not handled by a third party.

Well I am not forcing you to keep your money here but just saying that the Opera mini team is one of the largest known browsers out there even more than mozilla firefox even if they steal your funds you can sue them :)