CaptainLorca

Visual bug on chat and betlog

Hey,

not sure how to explain it.. I'm not even sure what else should be displayed at that position:

betlogstuffnsuch.thumb.png.2ff96110c8f8677dc0d20f9c3884b5e3.png

Before the heart. Seeing this since a while (other players too) and first thought that its just my browser. But since it appears steady for a while now. 

Only happening on my iphone 7plus with Safari, latest update.

8 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Is this on Forum or chat, where is it listed like that? o.O 

Its on primedice site. Its the rolls list/bets log. The lists of of rolls done recently by the player other players and HRs.

Rolls lists are showing the icons in front of names for following - mutual friend, highroller, player of the week/day, forum hero. I am not having any problem on Chrome.

@CaptainLorca Try using Chrome. Oh wait you are a apple lover. :D 

5 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Its on primedice site. Its the rolls list. Rolls lists are showing the icons in front of names for following - mutual friend, highroller, player of the week/day, forum hero.

Oh, okay, I see it now :) I think what you said, it is showing the icons for a friend and something extra, not sure what the 3rd icon is, I don't know if Cap was in HRs yesterday :D But, yeah, they are not visible due to the iPhone and chat emoji differences ;) 

3 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Oh, okay, I see it now :) I think what you said, it is showing the icons for a friend and something extra, not sure what the 3rd icon is, I don't know if Cap was in HRs yesterday :D But, yeah, they are not visible due to the iPhone and chat emoji differences ;) 

Change the icon to something more universal would be my suggestion then. For me its highly confusing and its more than suspicious that Apple doesn't have that emoji.

@UltraChief - I'm using chrome on computer, buuuuuut.. if this is an issue on any browser, it might be fixed..

1 hour ago, CaptainLorca said:

Change the icon to something more universal would be my suggestion then. For me its highly confusing and its more than suspicious that Apple doesn't have that emoji.

You would need to tell that to the developers then :D But I do know they test it to all types of devices with the latest system update, all the browsers too, so might be worth to check if you have all of the following - system and browser updates ;) 

Apple has emoji, but prolly not an exact counterpart to the given symbols 🤔

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

You would need to tell that to the developers then :D But I do know they test it to all types of devices with the latest system update, all the browsers too, so might be worth to check if you have all of the following - system and browser updates ;) 

Apple has emoji, but prolly not an exact counterpart to the given symbols 🤔

I said I have the latest update xD.. So the thing is.. originally there shouldn't be a symbol as far as I know. That is what confuses me.

2 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

I said I have the latest update xD.. So the thing is.. originally there shouldn't be a symbol as far as I know. That is what confuses me.

I presume one is for Friend ✌️, the other square confuses me... maybe a space or something? 🤔

2 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Why would the page show me myself as a friend? I am that person :D...

Because you're your best friend, this is a fact, general life fact xD jkjkjk, I thought someone has sent you the ss, and then you checked and had emojis lacking on your Iphone too, totally misunderstood it in the beginning :D