Kate

Do you use btc in shopping sites or convert

Hey stakers 

Just a basic question. Do you use bitcoin as a mode of payment for the things you buy ? Or else you convert it ? 

I usually do both since most sistes like wish.com or amazon currently doesnt have bitcoin as a payment option so i am stuck with converting bitcoin to paypal or bank transfer. I do it through lionex or localbitcoins both trusted sites. Fees are high during conversion but worth it. 

So what do you guys do ? Does the sites you buy from have Bitcoin as a mode of payment or do you convert to other crypots or to bank or some other currency ? 

Leave your sites below along with what mode of payment it accepts 

23 hours ago, Kate said:

Hey stakers

*Primedicers 😁

23 hours ago, Kate said:

Do you use bitcoin as a mode of payment for the things you buy ? Or else you convert it?

Right now, not all online stores accepts cryptocurrency as payment option. So what I usually do is to convert my crypto into fiat, withdraw the fiat to my bank account and transfer my bank account balance to my card, with this way, I can avoid the fees of trading it from crypto to PayPal/CC directly using services like localbitcoins.

2 minutes ago, eldrindcm said:

*Primedicers 😁

Right now, not all online stores accepts cryptocurrency as payment option. So what I usually do is to convert my crypto into fiat, withdraw the fiat to my bank account and transfer my bank account balance to my card, with this way, I can avoid the fees of trading it from crypto to PayPal/CC directly using services like localbitcoins.

Stakers means gamblers xD 

https://www.google.ae/search?safe=strict&ei=RsxEW-LmMrLjsAeGpJaoBA&q=stakers+meaning&oq=stakers+meaning&gs_l=psy-ab.3..0i71k1l8.19971.20185.0.20348.2.2.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1c.1.64.psy-ab..2.0.0....0.yhg_SVPp4Zc

And what exchange do you use and there are no fees ? lol thats new xD 

1 minute ago, Kate said:

Stakers means gamblers xD 

My bad, thought you were referring to the players from the other site because you also posted this topic there xD

4 minutes ago, Kate said:

And what exchange do you use and there are no fees ? lol thats new xD 

The easiest option for us, Filipinos, to convert BTC into fiat is through coins.ph (though there are other options, this is the easiest and fastest way imo). Not really that I don't have to pay fees (ranging from 2%-4%), since there's still a spread between BTC and fiat, but is lesser compared to localbitcoins (10% and even higher plus some sellers are trading for not reasonable price, but I understand them).