Kate

Opinion on the fees of these coins

From the following how many of you actually used this in your lifetime and give your opinion on the fees 

1. Dogecoin

2. Bitcoin 

3. Litecoin

4. Dash

5. Bitcoin Cash

From this list i have used all of them and the best fees is Dogecoin but the coin isnt accepted every single place. Litecoin , Dash the fees are similar for me in my opinion. I would prefer using eth instead of btc if many sites accepted eth *sigh*. Bitcoin Cash also takes less fees compared to bitcoin. The most fees i have sent with Bitcoin is 30k. Some exchanges need the transactions to be done within minutes so we need to send fees which will make the transaction have high priority. 
So to sum up the lowest fees coins : 

1. Dogecoin

2. Dash , Litecoin

3. Bitcoin Cash 

4. Bitcoin

What are your guys views on this ? And also what do you think about the fees fo these 5 coins ? 

On 07/07/2018 at 23:14, skanderkrid said:

I used eth and btc and for me eth is the future and the small fees are a factor in its development

Yup eth is always a good choice for sending amounts or to like send the transaction quick since fees are low :) .Btc takes high fees to make the transaction confirmed faster. 

5 hours ago, Kate said:

Yup eth is always a good choice for sending amounts or to like send the transaction quick since fees are low :) .Btc takes high fees to make the transaction confirmed faster. 

Eth fees are low but transaction time can take a few hours when ICOs are being held - which is the rush hour for ETH network. Bitcoin fees are nominal nowadays and I dont know how you are coming to this assumption.

12 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Eth fees are low but transaction time can take a few hours when ICOs are being held - which is the rush hour for ETH network. Bitcoin fees are nominal nowadays and I dont know how you are coming to this assumption.

lol my wallet coinomi i use and it takes 30k for no reason lol so thats why. Maybe different wallets different fees btw which walllet you use to get low fees lol. I use coinbase but meh not too good xD 

Just now, Kate said:

lol my wallet coinomi i use and it takes 30k for no reason lol so thats why. Maybe different wallets different fees btw which walllet you use to get low fees lol. I use coinbase but meh not too good xD 

I use Electrum wallet for bitcoin. Feel free to try it out. Fees are very much customisable there and not fixed like in online wallets. MEW with metamask for ethereum also allows low fees if you wish.

However you have to make a compromise between whether you want a slow transaction of a fast transaction. Paying one dollar for a 100USD transfer seems good enough for me. However if you are going to be a miser for this then you have to deal with it.

3 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

I use Electrum wallet for bitcoin. Feel free to try it out. Fees are very much customisable there and not fixed like in online wallets. MEW with metamask for ethereum also allows low fees if you wish.

However you have to make a compromise between whether you want a slow transaction of a fast transaction. Paying one dollar for a 100USD transfer seems good enough for me. However if you are going to be a miser for this then you have to deal with it.

I know about MEW. I know its okay to pay 1$ for a 100 Dollar transaction but i pay 2 dollars for a 1 Dollar transaction that kills me xD. Since i sell accounts buy accounts thats why i do small transactions