Kate

If bitcoin dropped what would happen

Heya guys you guys do know about the market right now right ? Well its bad and bitcoin is dropping like hell but I wanted to know what would happen if bitcoin droped to like 100$. Also what would happen tp the altcoins price ? 

My view : if bitcoin drops to 100$ then ethereum will rise but bitcoin cash drop and ethereum will rise to 2000 dollars and ethereum will be widely used by every single site as a payment option instead of bitcoin. And the other alts price will drop if eth drops and eth will be number one. 

Thats my view what would your guys opinion or vies be like of bitcoin drops to below 100 dollars.

Leave your thoughts below.

2 hours ago, skanderkrid said:

I think that bitcoin will always be number 1 and if it drops all the icos and cryptocurrency market will drop too

Good to see that you have a huge faith in bitcoin but what if it drops ? And it goes below number 5 ? What would happen in the market ? 

3 hours ago, skanderkrid said:

I think that bitcoin will always be number 1 and if it drops all the icos and cryptocurrency market will drop too

Bitcoin price determine the price of other crytocurrency. Which means if bitcoin drop in price, other coins will definitely drop as well

16 hours ago, Kate said:

Well its bad and bitcoin is dropping like hell but I wanted to know what would happen if bitcoin droped to like 100$. Also what would happen tp the altcoins price ? 

Price isnt dropping like hell. A 5-10% change in price is feasible to cover. It becomes stagnant when the price change is more than 20% and panic selling continues.

Altcoins also drop because bitcoin is the main mode of purchase for altcoins. Very few people use fiat to buy alts.

16 hours ago, Kate said:

Thats my view what would your guys opinion or vies be like of bitcoin drops to below 100 dollars.

Wont happen unless some huge FUD enters the market, The lowest it can go is 1k USD. Below that whales would start buying like anything let alone before that as well.

4 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Price isnt dropping like hell. A 5-10% change in price is feasible to cover. It becomes stagnant when the price change is more than 20% and panic selling continues.

Altcoins also drop because bitcoin is the main mode of purchase for altcoins. Very few people use fiat to buy alts.

Wont happen unless some huge FUD enters the market, The lowest it can go is 1k USD. Below that whales would start buying like anything let alone before that as well.

Well for me it is since the coins i have been hodling and planning to sell this month have dropped a hell because btc dropped like that.  

25 minutes ago, Kate said:

Well for me it is since the coins i have been hodling and planning to sell this month have dropped a hell because btc dropped like that.  

It just a part of the rise and fall cycle. You just have to wait it out for the market to rise again and place orders accordingly. Its nothing new in the market. The difficulty is the timing when the market is going to dip or when it is going to rise.

4 hours ago, UltraChief said:

It just a part of the rise and fall cycle. You just have to wait it out for the market to rise again and place orders accordingly. Its nothing new in the market. The difficulty is the timing when the market is going to dip or when it is going to rise.

Well the market rn is really bad because of btc and no other coin :( Hopefully it regains its real price :)