athena2007

What pets do u have?

1 hour ago, LuciferMS said:

Dikarico this is a Djungarian hamster. 

Yes, he is very sweet and kind. My children love it. And he has a spouse who recently became a happy mom. She gave birth to 13 babies)))

Kids are not yet as beautiful as dad) But they are growing fast. Soon will be covered with wool.

baby.jpg

oh wow, 13 babies is very cool, are all babies given breast milk

On 02/07/2018 at 10:45, athena2007 said:

hey ya this is my dog PING whats his breed.. i dont have a clue.. obiediant and a great friend xx we luv u PING

WhatsApp Image 2018-07-01 at 3.13.15 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2018-07-01 at 3.13.16 PM.jpeg

I have no pet but my little brother has dog and his name is Remo he is so cute but i cant share the picture here maybe later :D , but i have a plan will buy some pet like a cat or rabbit in next year.

On 29/10/2018 at 16:38, LuciferMS said:

Yes, he is very sweet and kind. My children love it. And he has a spouse who recently became a happy mom. She gave birth to 13 babies)))

Kids are not yet as beautiful as dad) But they are growing fast. Soon will be covered with wool.

baby.jpg

Omg that was really cuteeee ❤️ can i have one? LOL :PxD 

On 29/10/2018 at 02:38, LuciferMS said:

baby.jpg

So cute :D .I have a Persian cat. but was dead 2 months ago because of being run over by a car -_-

I have 3 nice cats, Jack, Sten and Deen, theyy are nice company 😃 Jack like to gamble with me 😃