Han2x

Bitcoin will hit $50K this 2018

There are lots of speculations about bitcoin price every year coming from lots of experts. Some says about bitcoin is a bubble and some says and give their prediction on the price bitcoin will reach. I hate reading and seeing something negative about bitcoin, and love those positive news about bitcoin. This one video is a good news to me. Bitmex CEO said that Bitcoin will be at $50K this 2018. What do you think guys? 

1 hour ago, kessyvin1 said:

Its a welcome news and really hope btc climb back to at least 15k dollars very soon

We all love to see it rising again mate. We don't expect it to be breaking its record now but we really like it to climb up again and not drop so much. 

5 minutes ago, LoyalPrime said:

NOT even close. BTC is horrible to invest in.

I'm just being optimistic. It's hard to believe for now but it's like a run from 2013 to 2017. We really don't expect Bitcoin to reach $20,000 on 2017 but it did. I hope it will happen again and it will be more that what it's record price. 

6 hours ago, LoyalPrime said:

NOT even close. BTC is horrible to invest in.

If you look into the market FUD a few years back in 2009 or so everyone said the same thing of bitcoin being not worth investing in. The same people were lamenting for being foolish in Q4 2017 when bitcoin touched the All time high.