dmbadillo10

Expectations - BTC Price This July 2018 ↕️↕️↕️

Heya guys!

Here comes another month! 🤘🏽

Well, BTC has gone through a lot of rough roads last June. Even having a 5.7k$ low. 😔

Currently, BTC is sitting around 6.3k$. ✔

How do you think Bitcoin will go for the month of July? BTW, July is the start of this years Q3.

I predict that it will rally to the 7k$ mark. 😉

How about you guys? Drop your predictions below! 🔥

1 minute ago, Ssociety said:

probably it will be around 8k usd, this is just my gut feel hahahahahah XD

Hope your gut feel is right. 😂

But hey, it does have the potential to go at that level this month. FB ads about crypto are now unbanned. So, I think thats one big factor for BTC to trail at 8k$ in a month. ✔

On 07/07/2018 at 04:52, skanderkrid said:

I think it'll be something arround 7k.

I don't recommend to invest in this time specially it's summer and summer isn't that good with cryptos

It is close to the 7k$ mark.

Hope it breaks through. Maybe its good to buy. We're already in Q3 of 2018.

july and  summer  are usually  a  quiet time  for BTC, so i dont expect  a big  pump or dump . my  peredict  for   this month is a  high at  8k3,  maybe 8k1  at the end  of the  month   and a range  between 8k5-8k  for  august ...  waitting septembre  for a real direction . lets wait and  see . hope  im wrong and  Btc  go above  8k5 ^^... but  people  are  more focus on  they vacation actually  , not in  business/invest

On 08/07/2018 at 17:09, UltraChief said:

You guys want it to cross the 7k USD mark? The buy loads of btc and watch it go up up and away. Thats what is known as pumping the price.

I definitely agree with this. Buying is one big factor on the uprise.

Basically, continuous transactions makes BTC go around. And every other crypto. 🤘🏽

On 08/07/2018 at 19:08, kyxap said:

I think there is a probability of rise in cost to a mark of $10000, but it not precisely. 😃

Not now. It will on Quarter 4 of 2018.

But it would be great if it comes early. 😂😂🏽

On 08/07/2018 at 21:09, cryptos_fr said:

july and  summer  are usually  a  quiet time  for BTC, so i dont expect  a big  pump or dump . my  peredict  for   this month is a  high at  8k3,  maybe 8k1  at the end  of the  month   and a range  between 8k5-8k  for  august ...  waitting septembre  for a real direction . lets wait and  see . hope  im wrong and  Btc  go above  8k5 ^^... but  people  are  more focus on  they vacation actually  , not in  business/invest

Your prediction has already materialized. :)

i agree. Especially August. That's a quiet month for BTC. But as long as its moving up, no prob. 😉