chaitanya

Don't Eat Animals

3 hours ago, Bojana said:

Omg, she is adorable ☺️ And yes, sends a nice message indeed, I guess we should teach them as they are this little, to at least think critically and question it all 🤔

Dont eat animals :( 

Screenshot_1.png

2 hours ago, Mirela said:

Cuteness overload 😍 Children indeed have the purest soul 💛

Eat only sarma without meat, Faris! :P 

rice :P 

On 01/07/2018 at 09:55, Faris said:

Dont eat animals :( 

Screenshot_1.png

My mouth are watering as I see this :D Don't get me wrong, I am not a vegetarian, never have and didn't even think of becoming one, but I like how the child is critically thinking, and questioning the reality, huge bow for that ;) 

Sarma = ❤️ 

19 hours ago, athena2007 said:

the plate of white ants eggs.. good protien ...

How about NO??!??! Huge no-no for me... I would literally rather starve to death 🤢

I live in an area where due to regional climate there is nothing other than meat to eat. But with the advancement of science and tech. and logistical progress , nothing is unavailable in the supermarket .  Vegetarianism is so underrated and taken for granted. In one of the super cold climates, I still am Vegetarian by choice. I think since childhood we are so ingrained and used to eating meat and it is almost served right on our plate that we fail to realize that what we are eating ,is literally cold blooded murder on our plate. no offense to everybody else.