anilvorsa

Bitdouble.io |social gambling game |Prov fair | 0.005 mBit faucet | New PVP game

1 hour ago, LuciferMS said:

No faucet. It is necessary to wait from the moderators of the gift. Unable to try to play for free. Unambiguous conclusion: PD is better :))

Hello ! 

We have faucet just clicking green box right side of balance . you can get 0.00500 mBtc (500 sat) or you can ask moderators and possible to get 1k to 2.5 k bonus .

feel free, ask me in chat (English ) 😊

19 hours ago, Br1 said:

does this have faucet? I wanna try using faucet before trying to deposit

yeah, there is faucet . just click on green box right side of balance . you can get 5 time max per day . 

Also have chat bonus and you can get chat bonus 5 time max per day . 😊

Dear friends, this year is coming to an end. The team of our site wants you to remember it bright, colorful and fun! We are glad to inform you that, on the eve of New Year's celebration, we have prepared for you another interesting contest, which starts on 05.12..2018 in our group in VK. (vk.com/playbarbarik)
You need to make a video congratulations to the players and participants of bitdouble.io, put it in Youtube and send it to us in support of https://bitdouble.io/support.php 
Also required are: 
link to your profile on the website bitdouble.io 
The contest will run until 00.00 Moscow time on 25.12.2018 
From December 25, 2018, voting will begin, which ends at 00:00 Moscow time on December 31, 2018. 
The voting results were announced 01/01/2019. 
Reward: 
1st place - 15 mBts 
2nd place - 10 mBts 
3rd place - 5 mBts 
We wish you all a victory and of course a profit on our wonderful site. 
Always your bitdouble.io team!

6gWsxk2VFjE.jpg

Edited by obak121

16 hours ago, AlphaRovic said:

I should try this site,,, I hope there are many bonus coin to distributed to the new members.

we do have 5 time faucet , 5 time bonus from chat also daily chat active bonus 😊

Still have 2 day for  Q&A in chat on this upcoming Saturday December 8, 2018 possible to get 10k bonus per answer . don't miss it 😉