UchihaRaj

Brief Intro of a Silly Curious Newbie

Hello Folks !!

I am UchihaRaj , a crazy Naruto anime fan. You might have already seen me and my silliness in the chat. Well , that's just because I have a lot of things to tell and may be no one to hear. So, the PrimeDice is probably best place for me till yet where I meet with nice people and interact with them to the full. 

I am the Chief ( apparently , that's what I like calling myself ) of the " New to the PrimeDice Association " , so far of which I am the only member 😆. I would be more than happy if I could have more members in this unofficial but friendly group.

I assure you that I would help you to the best of my experience I have gained over here. I may not be introduced to you but would like to know you .

Pleased to make you an acquaintance !!!!!

Welcome to the forum, Uchiha! Hope you will find some interesting discussions here to join, but also if you have something new to suggest or see others' opinion on a certain topic you find interesting, we would like to hear from you :) 

See you around, support team is lurking here and there :P but in case of any help you need, you will quickly find us on Live Support chat. :)

Cheers! 

On 29/06/2018 at 22:28, Mirela said:

Welcome to the forum, Uchiha! Hope you will find some interesting discussions here to join, but also if you have something new to suggest or see others' opinion on a certain topic you find interesting, we would like to hear from you :) 

See you around, support team is lurking here and there :P but in case of any help you need, you will quickly find us on Live Support chat. :)

Cheers! 

Thank you very much.

Edited by UchihaRaj

On 27/06/2018 at 13:44, UchihaRaj said:

Hello Folks !!

I am UchihaRaj , a crazy Naruto anime fan. You might have already seen me and my silliness in the chat. Well , that's just because I have a lot of things to tell and may be no one to hear. So, the PrimeDice is probably best place for me till yet where I meet with nice people and interact with them to the full. 

I am the Chief ( apparently , that's what I like calling myself ) of the " New to the PrimeDice Association " , so far of which I am the only member 😆. I would be more than happy if I could have more members in this unofficial but friendly group.

I assure you that I would help you to the best of my experience I have gained over here. I may not be introduced to you but would like to know you .

Pleased to make you an acquaintance !!!!!

Hey in Aaqibking im fan of cartoons in past now Im addicted to gambling stuff which I'll liked too much 

On 15/09/2018 at 21:08, Aaqibking666 said:

Hey in Aaqibking im fan of cartoons in past now Im addicted to gambling stuff which I'll liked too much 

Hello @Aaqibking666 . Pleased to meet you , friend . Ha Ha , Don't get addicted to gambling like you were with Animes. :) 

On 19/09/2018 at 03:36, KoningHosselaar said:

Ohh you haven’t been on here for so long? I see you regularly didn’t even know about that. WELCOME!

Hi @KoningHosselaar . Nice to meet you , mate . Yeah , I have been here recently , but everything starts somewhere , someday !!!! ;) 

23 minutes ago, UchihaRaj said:

Hello @Aaqibking666 . Pleased to meet you , friend . Ha Ha , Don't get addicted to gambling like you were with Animes. :) 

Hi @KoningHosselaar . Nice to meet you , mate . Yeah , I have been here recently , but everything starts somewhere , someday !!!! ;) 

I'm with a animes always Xd...