kieltrix

Got any Strats and/or Tweaks for Dicebot?

Hello PD fam,

I've recently started using dicebot, which is a great tool for those time periods when our attention is needed elsewhere or distracted with other responsibilities. I was wondering and hoping if there are any good strats, scripts or advice on how to use dicebot's advantages. I was running on 9.9 chance 10x payout which got me from 1200 gweis to a little more than 0.01 eth quickly, but ive learned that it sometimes just cant be left unattended as the sea of reds could quickly devour profits. Haha. Easy comes, easy goes i guess, but hoping to less of the going and more of the coming of profitable outcomes.

Looking forward to reading some proactive replies or comments that y'all are willing to share.

P.S. I do not require every detail of strategies, as some may be uncomfortable sharing their strats, anything you are willing to share that may be useful in improving and gaining a bit more knowlege in using dicebot strats effectively would be awesome and greatly appreciated. :)

Thanks in advance,

root@KIELTRIX~/PD>

Honestly speaking there is no "fullproof" strategy. Every method is bound to fail since the odds are against the player. Hence whatever you do your goal should be minimize loss and get out early. If you continue making bets and keep on rolling - you will bust at one point of time.

Thanks Insan, i'll look into that.

Thanks Ultra, i understand that none will be fullproof, or else it would no longer be gambling :) .. I am just hoping perhaps there are cool and unique ways other players uses dicebot, so i may learn and adapt my own style. :)

Edited by kieltrix

I would share two strategies i used to run on dicebot.

1.  Play 16% payout (6.19x) with 0.35 multiplier and base bet of 2 sats. Don't change your seed and you should have a minimum of 0.02 balance. Honestly, it worked for me first then i started to rip all my balance.

2. This needs a lot of preroll hunt for 5 or 8 reds on 1.5x payout. change settings to stop after 5/8 reds. Don't change seed. I got maximum 12 reds in a row so be prepared for that. 

Good luck :)

30 minutes ago, kieltrix said:

hey Kurian. Sorry for the late response. I will give your strat a try. Thank you.

oh Kurian. 0.02 sats, lits or gwei?

Kiel,

I know you addressed this question to kurian, but I figured I would share my perspective... He mentions 0.02 as a minimum bankroll for his strategy. This number would be the same across the board, regardless if it was eth, btc, or ltc being used, as the increments are all identical, e.g. 0.00000001 is the minimum for all 3 here at PD. So, if 0.02 minimum applies to btc, then it would also apply to eth and ltc, as the mathematics involved would be identical.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

-Knight-

Edited by skfxf4e
clarification.

1 hour ago, athena2007 said:

well this is not a tweak just make sure if u runnning dicebot on a setting .. always close it and start it again if u start  playing maually.on the dice bot.... as dicebot does wierd things sometime..

Thanks for the heads up athena

10 hours ago, skfxf4e said:

Kiel,

I know you addressed this question to kurian, but I figured I would share my perspective... He mentions 0.02 as a minimum bankroll for his strategy. This number would be the same across the board, regardless if it was eth, btc, or ltc being used, as the increments are all identical, e.g. 0.00000001 is the minimum for all 3 here at PD. So, if 0.02 minimum applies to btc, then it would also apply to eth and ltc, as the mathematics involved would be identical.

Hope that helps.

Cheers!

-Knight-

Thanks bro. i thought about that after my question. Haha

On 17/07/2018 at 15:31, Cangcimen said:

i think play manual will be better than dicebot with automatic bet.

well Manual  is more fun. Auto is good if you lazy. or just do to a lot of bets .  or to hunt like 9900x If you will be clicking it yourself RIP your keyboard/Mouse.  well dicebot better becouse more settings .

Hello everyone in this thread. I've been using the dice-bot for half a year already. Playing a bot I have more extensive settings, especially in programmer mode. I wrote a lot of different scripts for the bot. If someone has questions about strategies, I will always tell you interesting versions. (remember the main feature in any gambling game - you will never earn quickly with a small balance)

There is an interesting method of rates (maybe someone heard about him before). The system is simple. You choose a chance for an example of 15% = 6.6X payout. 6.6 / 2 = 3 * rounded. We beat 1 satoshi 3 times, if there is no win, then multiply the bet by 2 and again beat 3 times. We play this way before winning. If you win then change direction more / less.

17 minutes ago, AlphaStorm said:

There is an interesting method of rates (maybe someone heard about him before). The system is simple. You choose a chance for an example of 15% = 6.6X payout. 6.6 / 2 = 3 * rounded. We beat 1 satoshi 3 times, if there is no win, then multiply the bet by 2 and again beat 3 times. We play this way before winning. If you win then change direction more / less.

Well this is a good method. But I would prefer not doubling the bet on every loss if we are betting like 100k sats 

2 minutes ago, Kate said:

Well this is a good method. But I would prefer not doubling the bet on every loss if we are betting like 100k sats 

Not every bid is doubled. And after every 3 bets (111,222,444,888,16 16 16 ... )

Edited by AlphaStorm

Just now, AlphaStorm said:

ty for replying. i will test this out.

Just now, Kate said:

Try 67% win chance and roll first ten bets with low sats and the 11th bet go with the usual amount you would bet.

Also I dont believe startegies would work all the time since gambling is luck mostly

agreed. ty