Cat4Life

What would you do if you hit Jackpot?

If I were the lucky one and won the BTC 112.49 Jackpot, I would jump and scream like a madman. After I got back to normal, I'd make rains in every chat, helping everyone a little bit. Then I would establish a daily goal type 1 or 2 who knows up to a 5 BTC a day and then would be happy.   :)

😍😍😍Jackpot😍😍😍 if it become occer to me wow i dont know what should i do, also think about it make more pleasure to me 😉.
for first after i win that 100 btc, make max bet off instantly to prevent my hand suddenly on it lol,  slap my face to see i'm sleep or waked up then when i become sure that i'm not sleep hhh i will have some scream and tell all of my family 😂 i will have some tip to all and withdraw it and try to live in other planet ahahaha with it.
but never forgot needy and some percent of that would to spend in this way :) 🌟
wish the bests and big Jackpots to all 🌼

I think it's good to share with friends first before making a withdrawal. victory is actually shared, even in large or small quantities.
here we are together, chatting together, everything is done together. Jacpot victory is a big win. share before making a withdrawal.

I always say this: "A good player has to know when to stop." Then, after reaching this pile of coins, I'll withdraw the money, leave 10k satoshi and start over again to make more money. This is the life of a gambler.

Posted (edited)

I absolutely help my parents and all my relatives and save it for my future, and the 50 % will be hold for some future bullrun. I think I will make some of the money involve in blockchain as I gained to the community in able for me to participate and contribute to the community 

Edited by Cathy

I will first withdraw 1BTC, and the other btc I will make a rains and then I will do a big party with my family to celebrate the victory, you ask 1btc what will I do? I will invest and something I like

Posted (edited)

if I hit 77.77 twice I would have a happy life would have given a little to my friends and would take the rest,

I know it's very difficult, it's not impossible to win this 112 btc  So we have dreams and believe that I will

Edited by alexandre12

Posted (edited)

Smoke weed everyday. Lol just joking 🙃. I will use in good for my life and my family . But how can I win jackpot in pd? Is that any jackpot in pd? Whatever that’s what I want to do when i Win jackpot. 

P.s I won’t win jackpot because I never play 

Edited by kippo

if i hit this jackpot first i give some of it to my friends who  encouraging me to win and then i give it to others by rain and if their is a chance for travia i give to the win people who answered to my questions and some of it by tips  who watches my stream in twitch tv and  after that some of it  i will withdraw for personal usage.

Well, as everyone else I would first focus on ensuring that my family would have a guarantee of a quiet life with a good home, a good health plan, security and a good income saved for my daughter's education when she grows up. After having all of this guaranteed I would take the rest (if not all at least a large part) and donate to NGOs that take care of nature, both of trees and rivers, and especially of endangered animals.. If there is one thing I have learned lately it is that the planet lives very well without humans but it doesn't survive without nature so, for me, honestly, Nature > Humans.

I'll buy a lot of FIIs (I'm not sure how is this called in english, the google traductor says "real estate funds") with 40% of the value or something close to it. 10% I will use immediately (family, charity, friends, new pc, etc). 25% with some safety investiment in the stock Exchange and other 25% with some more risky investiments. May Warren Buffet guide my path 😂.

For me, jackpot is something impossible and unreal. The fact is that I am not going to spend my coins just for the sake of a certain number, especially with such a huge risk. Much better to do the usual game. However, I am sure that there are people who are engaged only in this and not only on this site, with the intention to hit this difficult goal at least once.

What I would do if I was to hit the jackpot is to make sure I am playing .0101btc, LOL. After that I would take  25% and play and rain over a period of time. With the rest I would do some vehicle upgrades and probably just put 20-25% btc aside just incase it goes to 1 million.

Cool chip! Very Pity this is not on Stake. If I caught the whole jackpot, I think I first of all helped myself and my relatives ... Then I would have sat down and thought how not to lose everything in the first year .... I would have invested money somewhere, and would have better founded a small business would keep me in the future.

Posted (edited)

I'm a Web Designer in an online company that offers these [url=https://www.petstreetmall.com/Pet-Gates.aspx]indoor dog gates[url] (which are the best solution when it comes to restricting access into a room. A pet gate is common for stairways, rooms, patios, and kitchens. Designed to allow traffic to enter and exit while restricting the dog.) I'm gonna buy another bitcoin. :)

Edited by Franz123