lolong1212

Have you ever played at work?

Hm.. actually I'm unemployed (which btw sucks).. but I think it depends on the workplace. If I would be supervised pretty much, I wouldn't risk it, especially not on computers of the company. But when working in the industry with hands, I would never take my mobile out of my pocket to gamble. Never ever.

21 hours ago, CaptainLorca said:

Hm.. actually I'm unemployed (which btw sucks).. but I think it depends on the workplace. If I would be supervised pretty much, I wouldn't risk it, especially not on computers of the company. But when working in the industry with hands, I would never take my mobile out of my pocket to gamble. Never ever.

What are you saying you are a mod for me thats like a job xD you lucky 

On 20/06/2018 at 22:18, lolong1212 said:

sometimes when I am alone in the office the temptation is big... 

What about you ?

I do. Actually, recently I've been playing a bit when there's free time in the office.

But I only play altcoins like DOGE and the likes. Those that I get from free rain on other sites. 😂😂😂

8 minutes ago, roomfirst said:

Nope, i never do that because i'm afraid people will see me as an addicted gambler and i don't want that. I needs to protect my image lol.

Hahaha. Doesnt mean you play in the office, you're a gambling addict already. 😉

Just for fun. 👍

1 minute ago, usmanrey69 said:

Its risky playing on the office if caught , no more work. dont gamble with your work just to gamble.

Right at some point. 😂

If thw boss catches you, you're done for. That's why when I play at work, I have a separate window, minimized so It wont be seen easily when someone passes by. Hahaha. 😂😂😂

24 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Hahaha. Doesnt mean you play in the office, you're a gambling addict already. 😉

Just for fun. 👍

Yeah, i mean people can have a different thought about you, because gambling is banned here in my country.

12 minutes ago, roomfirst said:

Yeah, i mean people can have a different thought about you, because gambling is banned here in my country.

Oh, I see. Better yet not do it in public. If its banned on your place, then its hard to play on workplace.

17 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Oh, I see. Better yet not do it in public. If its banned on your place, then its hard to play on workplace.

Yeah, that's why i only do gambling at home and never play it at work.

Work is for work not for any other else, its be serious and dont do unnecessary than work at work. Only playing at home.

41 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Well.. I played today :D.. so need to recall my last statement. But in a time when I got nothing to do and my supervisor said "get lost - we got nothing yet".. so I chose a silent beautiful place and played :'D

Hahaha. Same. 😂 When the boss is kinda pissed and laying low, that's my chance for a minimized window and play dice on 3 sites. Haha. 😂😂