Vire23

Firefox issues

Hi everyone.

I just started using chrome because I'm experiencing some problems with Mozilla Firefox.

Live stats sometimes won't open.

Stop on profit and stop on loss tabs are useless. Them both display 0 instead of 0.00000000 and if I put a number in it like for example 0.001 it deletes as soon as I click away from the tab.

Not a problem, as I said right now i'm using chrome and it's fine, but at least you know about that.

Hello again :)

Please, check if you have the latest system updates, as well as browser update on Mozilla. If you have some browser extensions too, (VPN, Ad-blocker, etc.) that might be blocking this. PD5 is optimized to work on any device/browser with the latest system updates. 

Trivial error might be the usage of the comma instead of a dot when entering the value, since we just had a user complaining on the similar issue, and this has solved the problem instantly ;)

Contact us on the Live Support platform if the error persists, please, we are available to help 24/7. 

Ok thank you very much Bojana.

I just updated everything and disabled all the browsers extensions and now it s working correctly!