yeah youre probably right.  i didnt install anything.  just played some games, tried to do what few offers i saw, use the faucet and tried the miner but it didnt work very well for me.  probably because my pc is a toaster.

yeah, browser mining isn't very profitable lol. I've got 32gb ram, i7 3.7ghz, and 2gb video and I only get 70h/s.. I'd recommend Coinpot for browser mining-if you were to go that route. They also have a multiplier/high-low game with 0% edge. 
The offers vary by location, so I can't really point out the high paying ones.  If you feel like giving it another go, I can help you to the extent which I am capable of. ;P

On 18/06/2018 at 17:58, blackholeson said:

yeah, browser mining isn't very profitable lol. I've got 32gb ram, i7 3.7ghz, and 2gb video and I only get 70h/s.. I'd recommend Coinpot for browser mining-if you were to go that route. They also have a multiplier/high-low game with 0% edge. 
The offers vary by location, so I can't really point out the high paying ones.  If you feel like giving it another go, I can help you to the extent which I am capable of. 😜

32gb ram? Could you pm the PC specs to me please

Not if you have a faucet collector ... :3 

On 18/06/2018 at 13:05, CanihoJR said:

browser mining its alwais shit blackholeson, with this machine you should download a miner for take advanced

I used NiceHash for a while, but I didn't like using all/extra processing power for 10 bucks a month. 

On 06/07/2018 at 00:29, Dboyeric said:

32gb ram? Could you pm the PC specs to me please

humm. didn't i just state them though? message me in chat if you have other questions :)