eleven011

How Can Gambling Be A Good Exercise for Your Psychological Health?

How much do you believe that gambling like playing PrimeDice can help you have a strong brain?

Harvard Medical School says that "Gambling and anxiety often go hand in hand." and they continued with this paragraph: "Many people gamble as a way of managing anxiety. As they gamble, people often report being separated from their anxious feelings or projecting their feelings of anxiety onto the excitement they feel when they partake in their gambling activity of choice. As a result, gambling can work its way into the fabric of their everyday life, and the impulse to gamble can overwhelm the rest of their lives."

As for me, i play PD in a way that can help me relieve stress from work. It has been a detour for exercising my mind into matters far from what i don in the office.

How about you? Do you think PD helps you in any positive ways? 

Just keep away from busting too much as it will create additional stress for sure.

Best of luck to us all! ^_^

~ k8k8k8

Yeah, thrillseeking is a time honoured distraction. :D  Online gambling is in a league of its own -Rather than simply becoming dependent on a certain neurochemical balance through the consumption of substances, -(ie food, drugs, behaviours) we are introduced to a second state of attachment (and another balance), which is entirely mental, and that is 'greed',  which is either tempered through experience, or ultimately all-consuming.
It's very interesting that all of our decisions made throughout the day, and accordingly during gameplay are somehow rooted in past experiences that may, or may not have correlation to the game itself. While our conscious mind appears to make the decisions, for the most part it is simply the messenger for a much larger body of intelligences - the subconscious mind communicates through imagery, and is influenced by symbols (impressions) ; the unconscious mind communicates via metaphor, gives form to thought and character via archetypes, "the framework". Together they create a synergy whereby circumstance, incidence, and experiences are typecast by our unconscious mind, caused by the impressions of the subconscious upon its memories. We are really just experiencing the world through electrical inference, and self-centered perception - most of our daily routines are governed by electrical signals generated in the brain as it responds to environmental data it receives as interpreted through sensory input- which in turn catalyze arrays of sequences of enzymatic processes which will cascade into a reaction, or impression/decision/etc.

Which is why it is important avoid using a game like this as a distraction from anxiety! When you are anxious your unconscious mind is holding onto stress related to certain parts of your life, or history, or future, or whatever. Straight decisions are never made in an anxious state. An anxious mind is looking for an escape, and a game like this should played while in communion with oneself. just my 0.00000002  ;p

Now, has PD helped me in a positive way? I've met some cool people- and once I recoup my losses, and start hitting the HR side of things it will be a very much appreciated activity.
I can't say I use it to de-stress myself, as them dice have me on edge quite often. xD 

as long as you don't get in the gamblers mindset where if you lose you have to put in more to make up for that lose which you will end up losing by rage betting. When you lose you should call it quits or when your up a good bit call it quits before you lose.

5 hours ago, 12INCHCOCK said:

as long as you don't get in the gamblers mindset where if you lose you have to put in more to make up for that lose which you will end up losing by rage betting. When you lose you should call it quits or when your up a good bit call it quits before you lose.

i agree with this but sometimes the eagerness to win back was the hardest part.just today i busted another .5 in 3 gambling site because im trying to recover the other .5 yesterday so the ending 1 eth lose.

Wow Didnt know gambling can Help.....😮 Well it doesnt help to me . I dont think so .it only makes me angry / Mad . Well  if i win Im happy but more time Trigered becouse of gambling. Well if it helps  when you dont bust then Good luck betting and dont bust! 

❤️ Cats are BEST💙💖

10 hours ago, Cat4Life said:

Wow Didnt know gambling can Help.....😮 Well it doesnt help to me . I dont think so .it only makes me angry / Mad . Well  if i win Im happy but more time Trigered becouse of gambling. Well if it helps  when you dont bust then Good luck betting and dont bust! 

❤️ Cats are BEST💙💖

it can worsen more honestly....instead of feeling ok once you bust it will trigger more stress...but its ok being just past time not to get involve that much i think was more healthy.

Take gambling as a fun game. Put money which you can afford to lose then, you could be able to gamble without tension. If you are lucky enough, you could make some quick cash. But, don't think about the money you busted. It's definitely not a good exercise for your psychological health.