Kargai

What's Your Cryptocurrency Based On Your Zodiac Sign

Bored of technical crypto stuff ? Investment and price prediction ? Philosophical changes of crypto for the world ? you can't stand all that crap anymore? I have something for you : a stupid useless way to correlate your zodiac sign to a specific crypto *. Made by a stupid website : Buzzfeed. But hey the drawings are nice ;)

enhanced-18119-1527607617-8.jpg?downsize

All you have to do is to clic on your zodiac sign and you'll have the answer. So which crypto are you ?

Source https://www.buzzfeed.com/minergate/whats-your-cryptocurrency-based-on-your-zodiac-si-3h0dq

* how do I know it's stupid ? My crypto is Ethereum.

Edited by Kargai

1 minute ago, kessyvin1 said:

Wow! Mine is Cardano coin and guess what? I don't even know anything about Cardano coin. Fun stuff anyway

I got the same thing. And it says "Cardano is a smart contract-capable blockchain focused on security through a layered structure. The Cardano team consists of the best minds in the industry which choose to key on a strong completely open-sourced software." Alright then. :D hahaha

Pisces, Leo and Libras feels lucky by now. Haha, congratulations in advance. They can really ace many dice rolls. Best of luck!

On 05/06/2018 at 19:48, Bojana said:

Also, yeah, clearly wrong... @Kargai is totally Electroneum 😎 

Oh ok, so i'm a cheap and slow coin who will never do something interesting in life... i see i see ...

On 07/06/2018 at 01:28, Tintin said:

I am Neo😁

Do you agree about following the timetables? @Kargai 😂

Oh myyyyy .... they are so wrooooong on this one 😂😂😂

On 06/06/2018 at 18:23, Briggidy said:

Lol I'm Bitcoin Cash, I'll take it lol

15 hours ago, Kristoffff said:

Bitcoin Cash... eww the shitcoin :(

Sad for both of you really 😂

16 hours ago, Mirela said:

Mine is Cardano 🤨 To be honest, I don't know much about this coin, will do some research 😄

A great coin, but will take some time to have higher value ;)

On 09/06/2018 at 00:51, Kargai said:

Oh ok, so i'm a cheap and slow coin who will never do something interesting in life... i see i see ...

Noooooooouuuu, I just meant this because I actually saw you have some faith in it xD :P Don't sell yourself short! ;) 

22 hours ago, Bojana said:

Noooooooouuuu, I just meant this because I actually saw you have some faith in it xD :P Don't sell yourself short! ;) 

Nah I don't have faith anymore in ETN since months now. I still keep those I bought in ICO because even at the low current price it's still 4x my investment and I don't see how lower they can go. So just keeping it in case it go up at one point.

At first I was very bullish on it but they don't delivered, they made stoopid mistakes, ... so it's pretty much the recipe for a future usual pump and dump coin. Just waiting a pump to sell and invest in better project ^^