Jump to content
Han2x

How do you hunt for giveaways?

Recommended Posts

I know everyone here loves giveaways. We love giveaways that don't involves money. We love giveaways like guessing pictures, guessing price and doing things like posting a lot to reach the required post. There are lots of possible giveaways. But I don't see much of that giveaway now in here. I see wagering giveaways and roll hunt which require you to play much on dice here. Primedice already hosted lots of giveaways or shall we say promotions like that. Like the current one. 

In that roll hunt we need to hit 6.06 with 12x multiplier which is for me very hard when you have low bankroll. You will end up busting when you just hunting it and don't know how to recover when you already lost a huge percentage of your bankroll. Some members here said that they bust some hunting that and try to depo again and hit it. So that means they already busted more than what the prize is. So to avoid losing more than what the giveaway prize you need to play your way not hunting it and just wait if it will hit that number? But the problem is you are required to use the 12x payout? So you need to play the hunt like you are not hunting? Raise your bet sometimes to recover what your loss on your previous bets? But for me, I just hunt it with the required bet and then when I'm losing 50% of what my bankroll is, I will try to change payouts or multiplier and recover first then continue hunting. But I think there are more effective ways from you guys. How do you do it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Han2x said:

But for me, I just hunt it with the required bet and then when I'm losing 50% of what my bankroll is, I will try to change payouts or multiplier and recover first then continue hunting. But I think there are more effective ways from you guys. How do you do it? 

Before rolling for the hunt I try to have a 1k bankroll first then straight hunt until I bust or double the initial bank roll. If I do increase the bankroll I keep on rolling until I reach the 0 profit 0 negative stats. I already wagered over 100k sats looking for the elusive number to no avail but still I have not busted a single satoshi. I think I'll sit this giveaway out and wait for the next. Good luck to the hunters out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Heya, @Han2x :)

Last week's giveaway, as well as the week before, were really easy ;) Users didn't need to wager a lot to be able to hit the requirements. It was only logical to post a bit more challenging* challenge for this week, and as far as I can see, the response to it has been really good, so the prize pool will be based on that as well, that is - anyone who has chased it, will be in plus as soon as the payouts are done ;) 

We have a tendency to test the multipliers and requirements and I did it this week before posting it, so I can assure you it is really achievable, a challenge for the real gamblers. Also, last week's one was easy and some complained it was hard, so I demonstrated that it is an easy win by rolling the dice on my own, with my own funds (didn't pay out myself ofc) :) 

Either way, an easy one or a bit harder one, some will find it hard to achieve, the audience is really hard to please, lol :D We have something super easy in stock for the next week, and I'll make sure we prepare some creative ones from time to time, you are right about that, I miss those as well ;)

Small piece of advice: Stay on chat, wager a bit, catch some rain, tips from supps and mods also, on a daily basis = your giveaway bankroll is there! ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Stay on chat, wager a bit, catch some rain, tips from supps and mods also, on a daily basis = your giveaway bankroll is there! ;) 

And people say - Primedice is not giving us anything to play with and becoming more strict on faucet. I say you all miss the free chips they offer. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe I made at least the last 10 forum giveaways (maybe didn't participate once due to lack of time) and I made them starting with less than 100.000 sats balance.

100k that I made with forum sats, so it's easy for anyone to do the same (I wasn't chatting at that time so I received not a single tip or a rain or anything else).

And I rarely go down more than 40-50k on a weekly hunt, sometimes you'll even be in profit on the hunt itself, you just need to bet accordingly to your balance. 

And I never had been in the case where I betted more to make the giveaway than the amount I received from the prize pool. Even when the prizes are only 40-50k. Those time it mean the challenge was easy and that you ended the hunt in profit or with minor losses.

But it's always a matter of luck/seed, the only advice is when you start a challenge stay commited to it. Don't hunt or bet something else, each roll you make will be closer to the one you need. But if you bet something else and the right number come at that time ... all the previous rolls were done for nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, lolong1212 said:

Hunting 6.06   so many hours and no luck.  I hope the next giveaway not this hard nexttime.

Yeah. But I think it's not that hard to hunt if you got much bankroll to recover back before busting. But if you got less in your bankroll you end up busting before hitting the target. It's easy to hunt rolls, but what is hard in that is that you have to use 12x which is giving you so much read and you need to change multiplier just to recover. But after you change the multiplier you hit the target number but unfortunately it's not valid because the required multiplier is 12x. But I hope I can hit it soon. Patience is the key I guess. But I hope luck is with me later. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lolong1212 said:

Hunting 6.06   so many hours and no luck.  I hope the next giveaway not this hard nexttime.

it's not that difficult, just set it on dicebot and let it run all.night, you will hit it before you wakes up

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Han2x said:

Thanks @Bojana for your advice. I like the giveaways of PD I did joined most of them. But this one now is hard for me. Busted 100K+ without hitting 6.06. But I will never give-up. I think I will hit it before the door close. 

Change of seed might be in order, some prerolling, dunno, I wish you all the luck if you hit it :) 

11 hours ago, lolong1212 said:

Hunting 6.06   so many hours and no luck.  I hope the next giveaway not this hard nexttime.

Caught it, no? :P 

9 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

it's not that difficult, just set it on dicebot and let it run all.night, you will hit it before you wakes up

I've hit it manually on the 200th roll, dunno how :D 

7 hours ago, kessyvin1 said:

Some giveaway re more challenging than others, after losing about 10k sats in hunting I stop and use other strategy to recover and come back again to hunting. I repeat the process until I hit or I give up

This is actually a good strategy, I don't think everyone can work on 12x only, there has to be some change in between ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/06/2018 at 19:39, Kargai said:

I believe I made at least the last 10 forum giveaways (maybe didn't participate once due to lack of time) and I made them starting with less than 100.000 sats balance.

100k that I made with forum sats, so it's easy for anyone to do the same (I wasn't chatting at that time so I received not a single tip or a rain or anything else).

And I rarely go down more than 40-50k on a weekly hunt, sometimes you'll even be in profit on the hunt itself, you just need to bet accordingly to your balance. 

And I never had been in the case where I betted more to make the giveaway than the amount I received from the prize pool. Even when the prizes are only 40-50k. Those time it mean the challenge was easy and that you ended the hunt in profit or with minor losses.

But it's always a matter of luck/seed, the only advice is when you start a challenge stay commited to it. Don't hunt or bet something else, each roll you make will be closer to the one you need. But if you bet something else and the right number come at that time ... all the previous rolls were done for nothing.

Yeah i hunted that  but stopped after like 300rolls and then did some simple 99x prerolls and after 100 bets i saw 6.06 it was sad O.o. Well who knows maybe it wouldnt have came to me if didnt bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×