Jump to content
Han2x

How do you predict Price?

Recommended Posts

How do you predict price of Bitcoin and altcoins? I just wonder how expert in trading or other crypto expert predict price in the market. They are just guessing on what they want to happen? I watched some videos and they are mentioning about charts and they use it to predict price. I am just curious if that really help them. For me I'm just watching videos done by many experts and make some notes on what are their predictions. Gather all their suggestions and get the most coins they are predicting to be climbing up. How bout you guys? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, reynaldog said:

They say its based on the charts, but the truth the whales dictates the price if it.

Yeah most of what I heard are basing on chart. If the chart really tells what the price will be in the future I hope I can understand it. That will be a help to become a good trader. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

By reading online news about bitcoin. But sometimes its wrong. Not always 100% true

Yes mate. Sometimes news affect the mind of the people who are investing on bitcoin, so that will affect the price too. But I guess not all are like that now, and they already learned from the past. Like what happen before, during the 3rd quarter of 2017. Bad news about bitcoin and everyone seems to believe it but after few months bitcoin price climb up and reach up to $20,000. So the news don't affect the price. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Han2x said:

How do you predict price of Bitcoin and altcoins? I just wonder how expert in trading or other crypto expert predict price in the market. They are just guessing on what they want to happen? I watched some videos and they are mentioning about charts and they use it to predict price. I am just curious if that really help them. For me I'm just watching videos done by many experts and make some notes on what are their predictions. Gather all their suggestions and get the most coins they are predicting to be climbing up. How bout you guys? 

Never knew what effects the price of the coins. I thought that the coins prices were directly influenced by traders who trade coins and btc. I guess i am wrong. But how to predict i dont know lol. That's literally impossible or if you get it correct then you are lucky xD 

1 hour ago, reynaldog said:

They say its based on the charts, but the truth the whales dictates the price if it.

What's whales dictates ? LOL first time hearing it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Kate said:

What's whales dictates ? LOL first time hearing it.

Whales make the market move. Have you not heard of it? They are the big traders who pump and dump the price. Small fishes follow them. :D

3 hours ago, JrFromPH1 said:

i mostly predict this bitcoin prize depends on the chart :) most of us do it right? maybe we are the same :P 

How can predict something from a chart? Prediction of price is done from the FUD in the market and its relative effect on people's mind - how they think of trading. Its a tough thing to do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, UltraChief said:

Whales make the market move. Have you not heard of it? They are the big traders who pump and dump the price. Small fishes follow them. :D

How can predict something from a chart? Prediction of price is done from the FUD in the market and its relative effect on people's mind - how they think of trading. Its a tough thing to do.

Oh ok lol. That's funny hahahahahahaha xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×