Miladmirzaei

If you have 100Btc

14 hours ago, vikkiwinner said:

if i have 100 btc then i will make new history   i will make 100 to 1000 btc haaaa 

It's not that easy like a finger snap :D You would still require alot of experience, luck and maybe some backend help.

Have you even got any 1. BTC at all? If yes then could you tell us how you got some of it? Else you could just give a brief explanation on how to.

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Angel1973 said:

Saving for the future

That's what the topic is about... You randomly posted some shit and that's it.

Post meaningful content please and stop the quick post reply...

If you are willing to answer this topic you should give some feedback like what type of FUTURE goals are you focusing on or will you focus on.

Saving for the future is way too unknown. If you just think of it as future most likely you have some base on how you will spend it.

Edited by DreamStage

I just want to live a very simple life. 

Nobody will know I have more than 100BTC except my parents. 😁😁😂

Man must be wise in every doings

The first thing I would do would be to realize the dream of my own home and be able to leave my in-laws' home, so I would invest in a business because I am unemployed, that would be enough for me, not to worry about housing and employment, Rest I run after

On 04/06/2018 at 15:51, Miladmirzaei said:

what thing you will buy if you won 100 btc or more than 100 btc ? lets to dreaiming and answering :D we know dream will be reality if we thinks about that . have good luck and ejroy your times in pd :)

At the current price of BTC, there would still be a lot of things to do if you have 100BTC on your wallet.

I think I can cash out 80% of it, and leave 15% in my wallet for hopes that BTC would bounce back. I'll use the remaining 5% to play with. 

Well, if one day I have 100 BTC, the first thing is help my family, because we are poor.

The second thing is help the others people poor and give food and another things for this people.

The world have many people poor, so I not want win alone. I want live good, but not alone.

Help the people if you can, you not lost nothing with this. Good luck:)

Well, If I had 100btc, I would definitely donate to stray animal shelters, homeless people/immigrants/Abandoned, thirld word children. Also I would keep an amount to buy a new car or build a house. Guess the rest of those would be use to have some fun.

5 hours ago, gusion04 said:

I will buy the prime dice website , hehe just kidding to be honest I wil  use it t o help to the homeless

Even if you wanted to I dont think that eddie would be even ready to sell it since stake makes less profit than pd xD