MateuszHDHR1

Fun way to play high payouts

U all are probably playing high payouts with low amounts/martingaling or something.

If u want to, u can try my way. Let's say u have 100k, and u want to try 99x. U divide ur amount by 100x then and play 100 times, if u win atleast won, u'll on profit depends how fast it went. Then u have new amount, so u divide it again by 100x and that's ur new base, and again 100 tries.

Same with higher/lower payouts, like 300x, u do dividing by 300x and play 300 times.

Using this strategy I won the most money since I joined PD. 0.16LTC from 100k litoshi.

Dude, I congratulate you) I personally do not play for such payouts, maximum of 99x and all) Also try my luck one day)

Good luck to you and in the future and profit) 😃

I think it's a great strat. I think we can hit 99.50> in 100 rolls. I always hit 99.?? in 40 rolls and 99.9? in 50 rolls maybe that will be good idea. Thanks for sharing mate. 

6 hours ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Naah I never change seed, it doesnt change anything so why should I

Really? So changing seeds will never change anything? But I always do that because I believe it change. Maybe or Not it doesn't matter. I will try to hit it with my luck. 

I wonder how can this strategy works. 

Say I have 100000 satoshi. Divide by 100. Then the base is 1000 satoshi. 

Then I play 100 bets. If I win, thats luck.

What of I loss? I will loss my entire balance.

Did I miss something?

18 hours ago, BladeMaster said:

Did I miss something?

I think what it says is roll 100 times with 100satoshi bet amount. You will spend only 10k at most. That will save your 90k sats for the next game. Your profit will basically depends on how fast you hit your target using 100x payout. So if you win on your 50th roll, then your profit will be 5k sats. You now have 105k sats on your bank.

Try higher bets or higher payout for higher profit :) it will just go the same.

Note that if you bust your first 10k, YOU HAVE TO STOP. And then try again after hours or on the next day. Patience + discipline indeed ^_^ 

Best of luck on us all! :) 

Each strategy is circumstance specific. You may have success with this strat for a while, but there will come a time, perhaps after aforementioned success, where you don't see a 99.x for 300 rolls, and you'll wipe out your balance in short order. 

On 05/06/2018 at 10:47, BladeMaster said:

Did I miss something?

Then you busted . Lol its simple . Why you even ask ?o.o 

Goood luck have a nice day

Good Strategy but do not play long time, just bet two or three times then change to other strategy. If you win come back this strategy and play some bets again. Good luck and thank you for your share!

On 04/06/2018 at 05:28, MateuszHDHR1 said:

U all are probably playing high payouts with low amounts/martingaling or something.

If u want to, u can try my way. Let's say u have 100k, and u want to try 99x. U divide ur amount by 100x then and play 100 times, if u win atleast won, u'll on profit depends how fast it went. Then u have new amount, so u divide it again by 100x and that's ur new base, and again 100 tries.

Same with higher/lower payouts, like 300x, u do dividing by 300x and play 300 times.

Using this strategy I won the most money since I joined PD. 0.16LTC from 100k litoshi.

great strategy bro by the way congrats youre so lucky

i usually go with 10x .... shoot 5-6 blank rolls before and then go for the kill...
Then i stop at the profit  and restart .... 
Its pretty successful if you know what you are doing . its like you lose a thousand from 50k ... then try winning the thousand from 1.74x .... 
Again restart .... 

Easy peezy if you know when to stop loss.... but you need to have an excel sheet and a huge bankroll....

44 minutes ago, lint59 said:

i usually go with 10x .... shoot 5-6 blank rolls before and then go for the kill...
Then i stop at the profit  and restart .... 
Its pretty successful if you know what you are doing . its like you lose a thousand from 50k ... then try winning the thousand from 1.74x .... 
Again restart .... 

Easy peezy if you know when to stop loss.... but you need to have an excel sheet and a huge bankroll....

I have been doing this for a long time also, sometimes the gameplay is nice and can give profits but sometimes I bust on the winning back part. I play 1.1x-1.55x to win back the lost bankroll.

Hello everybody. I'll tell you a few more secrets. )

1. Changing the seeds is not always necessary if you have a very large balance and you play starting with a small bet.
2. The game at all odds is exactly the same. this is simple math. example: you want to play at a payout of 99.9X (1% chance), it does not differ in its mathematics from 9.9X (10% chance). you only choose for yourself an increase after the loss.
3. For example, you decided to play at 99.9X (1% chance) - 1810 reds maximum (> 0.00001% probability). Calculate your balance for this number of bets with the chosen multiplication. If you do not have enough balance, then think about how you can compensate for this. Many players start to bet 0 some times. But there is another way. If you watch the rolls drop out, you'll notice that there are a lot of rolls on the back. It is a sign that on this side there will soon be a winning roll. Everything obeys the law of equilibrium, In such a situation, stay on the side where the least necessary rolls fell.
4. You can apply the strategy as described above. example: payout 99x (1% chance), make 99 bet on 1 satoshi. if you did not win then make the next 99 bets already for 2 satoshs, and the next 4 shaoshes ... multiply the bet by 2 each time after a series of losses 99 times. losses will be minimal or not at all. If you have a desire to try your luck and get more - just make the series shorter. 75 bids, 60 bids, 50 bets. This will increase your winnings but will increase the risk of all losing on the long red.

I wish everyone good luck in the game) 🤑