Han2x

New York State Cryptocurrency Task Force

It's a good news for all in New York. This is the start or step for crypto to be brought in the life of New Yorkers. The banks committe of the New York state legislature voted to progress a bill that would create a digital currency task force. The task force will study the potential effects of the implementation of cryptocurrencies on financial markets. I think after New York will finish and will decide to this other state will change their mind and will open a way to let crypto be part of the financial markets. 

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-york-state-legislature-proposes-creation-of-cryptocurrency-task-force

On 02/06/2018 at 12:07, Han2x said:

It's a good news for all in New York. This is the start or step for crypto to be brought in the life of New Yorkers. The banks committe of the New York state legislature voted to progress a bill that would create a digital currency task force. The task force will study the potential effects of the implementation of cryptocurrencies on financial markets. I think after New York will finish and will decide to this other state will change their mind and will open a way to let crypto be part of the financial markets. 

Source: https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-york-state-legislature-proposes-creation-of-cryptocurrency-task-force

Ah that will be a nice thing for crypto hodlers in new york baby ❤️ . Maybe it might make starbucks even accept payments with crypto in new york xD . Just a dream :) 

21 hours ago, athena2007 said:

ha well here in thailand they want to regualte and tax crypto.. i mean goverments want there hands on all monies whatever the make....

20 hours ago, legaspir36 said:

I hope they will not get tax on us after this

Hahahahha well said my friends. Didnt think what would the disadvantages would be but they really want our earning in any way possible lol But thats just sad xD