Noahbreezy

Eventum (EVT) - Participate in events and win free ETH and EVT

I just participated in an event organized by a new project called "Eventum". The events are really simple, it's all about voting for certain answers after viewing a picture, video, text or listening to an audiofile (many more options possible).

This way, they collect about 250 answers (called data providers) for each event. After collecting the data they use it to create AI algorithms. These algorithms can be used different ways like recognition of a car accident, voice recognition or human emotions.

Those who, during an event, give the same answer as the majority of voters will be rewarded in EVT and ETH out a prize pool of 170 000 EVT and 5 ETH. These can sometimes vary but these numbers will apply in most future events. Because the project is still very new, you will be able to claim your ETH and EVT around the 14th of June. Until then they only "simulate" their payments by using the Ropsten Network. Meanwhile you will be able to see your real Balance on their website. Their Token sale was supposed to end the 12th of June but it got cancelled due to success. Instead they upped the ETH pool prize for events. The tokens distributed during events is now 1/5 of total distributed tokens. 

By participating in this last event I won 0.011 ETH and 375 EVT for 1 minute of work (easy work). The amount you get from an event can heavily vary, it also depends on how fast you vote in the event. In last event, the one I participated in the highest I saw was 0.108 ETH and the lowest was 0.061 ETH. 0.1 ETH for not even a minute of easy work, not bad right? There are 2 more events coming next Monday and Wednesday.  (These events are now over but more will come next week)

They add new events every week so you can earn ETH and EVT all the time. If you want to earn your own part too, please use my referral link:
https://alpha.eventum.network/?ref=O9Aj1Jzr  (ref link) 
https://eventum.network/ (website) 
https://alpha.eventum.network/ (events website)

EDIT: I calculated that if you join now and participate in every single event for the next few months you are able to earn a total value of 3+ ETH! It's not that hard to participate in every event, they only take 5 minutes of your time 3 times week. Still more than 110 ETH and 8.116.000 will be distributed among participants in the next months. The questions asked in the event are as simple as saying "that's a tree", "that's a car" or "this news is fake", "this news is true". All answers are obvious. 

Edited by Noahbreezy

Hey thanks for the info. Btw can you post the payments you have gotten or the adrress you have received them in ? 

Also are they already listed on any of the exchanges if so which ones ? Will be sure to check them out now. Thanks :) Hope i earn some eth too xD 

19 hours ago, Noahbreezy said:

Because the project is still very new, you will be able to claim your ETH and EVT around the 14th of June. Until then they only "simulate" their payments by using the Ropsten Network. Meanwhile you will be able to see your real Balance on their website. Their Token sale was supposed to end the 12th of June but it got cancelled due to success.

4 hours ago, Kate said:

Hey thanks for the info. Btw can you post the payments you have gotten or the adrress you have received them in ? 

Also are they already listed on any of the exchanges if so which ones ? Will be sure to check them out now. Thanks :) Hope i earn some eth too xD 

They are not yet on any exchange yet, if you read all if my post you should know. I will post a screenshot of how my eventum page looks like after having participated in an event later.

1 hour ago, legaspir36 said:

I hope this will be in major exchange sites  soon.

It is planning to get listed the 12th of June. Just 10 more days!

I just calculated and if we put ETH at a price of 650$ then I won around 25$ in a minute. 1 EVT = 0.00007416

You can join the upcoming events already and when the events start you will be notified. I'll also keep this post updated if new events are posted.

1 hour ago, athena2007 said:

righty noah u have my attention i am gona have a gander at this x

Thank you athena appreciate it!

There are 3 new events added this week! And they have doubled the prize pool for 3 of those events! 

The next event is Tue Jun 12 2018 04:00:00 GMT+0200 (Romance (summertime)) with a prize pool of 10 ETH and 200k EVT

After that: Wed Jun 13 2018 04:00:00 GMT+0200 (Romance (summertime)) same prize pool as previous one

And after that: Thu Jun 14 2018 21:00:00 GMT+0200 (Romance (summertime)) 5 ETH + 170k EVT

Screenshot_10.png