InGame

[ANN][ICO] WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling

I heard that Livecoin could be the first crypto exchange where the wins tokens will be placed. What do you think about it?

Posted (edited)
On 24/07/2018 at 16:43, Kate said:

I checked about this project it is a good concept. But I would prefer bethereum project over this

You are right, the project is interesting and promising. Many investors are interested in it. ICO ended well, soft cap was collected and the project begins real work.

Edited by Kaskas

On 25/07/2018 at 10:32, Beat said:

I heard that Livecoin could be the first crypto exchange where the wins tokens will be placed. What do you think about it?

Livecoin is not a very well-known exchange, not such as there are crypto exchanges in the ranking of the best 10, but this crypto exchange is gaining popularity. If the project starts listing here then it will be good. 

On 26/07/2018 at 16:03, InGame said:

Livecoin is not a very well-known exchange, not such as there are crypto exchanges in the ranking of the best 10, but this crypto exchange is gaining popularity. If the project starts listing here then it will be good.  

Have been more accurate information about the exchanges and partners ? I understand all these names are just rumors? Were there official news from the founders?