Edward

Rainbot Feedback!

Primedice's rainbot has been active for a few weeks now and has been busy trying to fairly tip both BTC & LTC to the right people. 

Do you have any feedback or ideas to improve rain bot? We'll be giving it another tweak shortly.

Pd must have a !rainbot command where we can see the link how rainbot is working :) because in the few weeks rainbot is working i still dont know how do i can catch it :/ and someone said i must wager to be able to get some stuff from rainbot , i think active chatters with no wagered must get some ltc or btc too maybe they bust from the other day and they are just chatting and i think rainbot can help them :x

For me rainbot is for those people how are active and have active deposit on their account. To be in the list in the rain they must have depo and wager to counted in the rain.

Alot of Alts/beggars still manage to get rain, it's frustrating when you muted them, the rainbot tips them 5 minutes later. Basicly telling you to fuckoff with your mutes😰

Muted= No rain for x period (mute multiplied by x)

back in 2016/2017 no rain tip for you once you're muted, muting automatically put you on blacklist. this is what needs to be added to the rain features, chstters and betters have right to catch the rain, but those playing should have the upper hands

I would like to understand how the bot works. need more chat or play? I played for a long time in the day for small and large bets but the bot was not very active for me or not active at all.

Following changes need to be done to rainbot:

1. Deposit in order to get rain.

2. Wager a certain minimum to get rain.

3. One word spammers who spew incoherent shit messages need to be muted on sight. [Most important]

4. The alt-account lists need to be fed to the bot so it does not tip alts in rain.

Here's some feedback so far from me: (BTW, thanks for implementing this one up. 👌)

Rainbot does a good job on "raining" on chat people. However, even it randomly distributes to people, it should have a limit, in terms of how my times a person can get rain. This coincides the "fairly tipping" part.

I know this is a thread for feedback, but I would like to ask a few things about rainbot too:

• The amount that the rainbot is distributing, where is it based of?
  • Whats the interval of its appearance on chat?

I suggest to rain the same amount every time. 

As far as I remember it was like that in the early days of PD. Rainbot was giving 50k sats every time, no more no less. CMIIW.

It can be 1k or 2k sats these days taking into account the current BTC price, but if it's 3k sats for each lucky player one time, and 30 sats for each lucky player another time, without any reasonable justification, that's strange . :) 

best thing is the same on one of the site i am playing, a player can only be eligible if he deposit in the last 4 days. I hope this will be implemented so the alts wont get anymore. Thanks I hope this will be take to action :)

14 hours ago, Kate said:

Umm add a feature to rain the people whose name match with specific letters we put

Could you, please, explain this in more depth or, even better, give an example what you refer to? :) 

14 hours ago, Kate said:

Umm add a feature to rain the people whose name match with specific letters we put

This is kinda confusing. Are you really pointing something out? Or just making a comment out of nowhere? Hahaha. Peace. ✌🏽😂😂😂

6 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

This is kinda confusing. Are you really pointing something out? Or just making a comment out of nowhere? Hahaha. Peace. ✌🏽😂😂😂

I mean like we choose some letter from a-z and the bot will rain to those users whose names have the letter we choose

1 minute ago, Kate said:

I mean like we choose some letter from a-z and the bot will rain to those users whose names have the letter we choose

Considering people use a number of different alphabets to create a username the number of people who are going to receive it are uncountable. There needs to be a limit on that too. So more parameters to put in for the rainmaker.

3 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

Considering people use a number of different alphabets to create a username the number of people who are going to receive it are uncountable. There needs to be a limit on that too. So more parameters to put in for the rainmaker.

Ok well then add a limit to the number of users. That would solve the problem I guess.

7 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

If you would also play instead flooding the forum only, you would probably know that you can influence that:

443862765_Bildschirmfoto2018-07-26um16_40_03.thumb.png.f18befde765ab15c3861ab6db55ff98d.png

I know that command is already there in primedice but I was saying it to be added along with the new feature I had suggested. If you had read what I had said 

16 hours ago, Kate said:

I think the parameters that developers have implemented are good enough, active chatters and those that wager get rain, and it has limitations and other variables too, but this was definitely programmed to distribute fairly according to the current system :)