dmbadillo10

Electroneum (ETN) ⚡- Does It Really Have a Future? 🤔

Hello guys,

Today, I'll talk about something I read about ETN. Somehow related to the previous update that I posted about Electroneum days ago.

I'm talking about the update on May 30th.

So for those who read the post, or is subscribed on the ETN blog on their website, we should be aware that there will be a network fork on the 30th. A lot of people, mostly ETN enthusiasts speculates that the fork will boost ETN's market price. They have predicted it will be up to $0.3-$0.5 after the fork.

My comments on that, well, I also agree. Just think about BTC's forks and its impact to BTC. I am just thinking on my own perception, but still, no one knows until and after May 30th.

What are your thoughts about this? You can drop a comment down below. 

Happy day everyone! ✌🏽👌

23 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

i just have a simple question to ask, will balance off ETN be 2x after the split? like btc to bitcoin cash and bitcoic gold.

That we dont know yet.

The talk is, price will jump to $0.3 - $0.5 after the fork. We'll just have to wait and see after the 30th. 👌

2 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

That we dont know yet.

The talk is, price will jump to $0.3 - $0.5 after the fork. We'll just have to wait and see after the 30th. 👌

that case we just have to get more ETN then. just 3 days left to the fork. has anyone noticed any increase in ETN price lately

4 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

that case we just have to get more ETN then. just 3 days left to the fork. has anyone noticed any increase in ETN price lately

It is increasing bit by bit.

Last time I check, from 260sats, it went to 290sats per coin. 👌

Not sure now. I'll check. 😉

Just now, dmbadillo10 said:

It is increasing bit by bit.

Last time I check, from 260sats, it went to 290sats per coin. 👌

Not sure now. I'll check. 😉

i will be getting few coins later tomorrow, before whaler comes for it

49 minutes ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Yep. Go get some coins before the fork.

It will surely give you some profit. 👌

no need holding it for long though, selling it right after the fork, where are we to hold the etn to receive the share of the fork

8 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

no need holding it for long though, selling it right after the fork, where are we to hold the etn to receive the share of the fork

Im not sure if its gonna be like BTC for, wherein you'll get some of the new coin. But to answer your question, we have the ETN wallet on the app itself.

11 hours ago, dmbadillo10 said:

Im not sure if its gonna be like BTC for, wherein you'll get some of the new coin. But to answer your question, we have the ETN wallet on the app itself.

have gotten the ETN wallet App already but its not

8 hours ago, Ssociety said:

no , it is just a soft fork.. here is the link hahahha XD https://electroneum.com/blog/

thanks for the link, i will read it now, but i would have loved it to be a hard fork, because of the 2x

1 hour ago, Dboyeric said:

have gotten the ETN wallet App already but its not

thanks for the link, i will read it now, but i would have loved it to be a hard fork, because of the 2x

Who knows what the soft fork would do to ETN's price.

Lets see. 👌

2 hours ago, athena2007 said:

I dont think we will see a rise to 1000 dollars again but maybe 350 dollars could reach but i think that will be in a couple of years .

Even if Electroneum rises only up to 1$ or 2$, it will be a huge success for all ETN hodlers. 😉🏽