UnknownGuy

Who's playing League of Legends?

Just now, Bojana said:

I think the only hero gayer than Varus is Taric :P

hahaha... gems gemsss.. dont forget ezreal doing the nsync dance moves.. "byebyebye" 😂

Just now, AlphaStorm said:

My niece is playing this game. Pl2 rank. ) Sometimes I watch how she plays and give tips on tactics. Favorite character Miss Fortune

shes my main ad carry too

Edited by kieltrix

2 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Do you really believe Taric (after his rework) can be as gay as this? xDxDxD 

Heartseeker_Varus_Splash.jpg

Omg, I forgot about this avatar, it was for some event, wasn't it? :D  Hahaha, but Taric was way ahead of all of them before the rework, and rework has only sealed the deal xD 

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

Omg, I forgot about this avatar, it was for some event, wasn't it? :D  Hahaha, but Taric was way ahead of all of them before the rework, and rework has only sealed the deal xD 

Yeah Taric was way worst before the rework but, for real, nothing can beat Varus atm xD 

About that Varus skin, it was released for 2015 Valentines :P 

Taric_2.jpg

One had to be really brave to use that skin xDxDxD 

28 minutes ago, Carollzinha said:

Yeah Taric was way worst before the rework but, for real, nothing can beat Varus atm xD 

About that Varus skin, it was released for 2015 Valentines :P 

Taric_2.jpg

One had to be really brave to use that skin xDxDxD 

Wow, you have found it actually xD Yeah, I agree, I think they were "subtly" trying to promote the equality in every sense even then :D

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

Still not as gay xD Not even Twilight! :D 

Bahaha. Agreed. Gay Pink Taric best skin ever

I have that skin whenever i played support Taric. Lol

25 minutes ago, kieltrix said:

Bahaha. Agreed. Gay Pink Taric best skin ever

I have that skin whenever i played support Taric. Lol

Who's your fav champ? :) Yours too, @Carollzinha

I love Nidalee and Shyvana, these two skins: 

image.pngimage.png

Talon is a boy-crush, because he reminds me of Ezio from Assassin's Creed in that outfit, especially before the rework, I have had this as a laptop wallpaper :D

image.png

My favorites are Janna and Morgana, love these girls.. and "Yes, it's true. For only $2.95 a minute, I will leave you breathless" :P 

About skins, I really love Victorious Janna, I even sent an email to RIOT when I was still playing EUW server, offering them to remove all the almost 100 skins I had (way before the loot system with free skins lol) and give me only the Victorious Janna but they refused.. after I moved to BR server, last year, I messaged RIOT Brazil and offered them all the around 300 skins I have atm, only asked to keep Victorious Morgana and Hextech Kog'Maw for that skin but they refused as well.. but I went further and offered them around 2k USD like a desperate request but guess what? they again said NO xD (at least with the new ranking system the next year we should be able to buy these old rare and exclusive skins again lol)

Another skin I love so much is Pulsefire Ezreal.. I don't like its design or anything about it but the simple fact that he sings, in the PT translation, a part of one of my favorite songs ever, from a Brazilian band.. and that song is the only thing that actually makes me love that damn ugly skin :D 

Victorious_Janna.jpg

Pulsefire-Ezreal.jpg

WOW, I didn't know you love this so much :D I played just a bit, fiance was trying to teach me, because men need their support/healer, no, hahaha? :P :D But I got really into the lore and still follow the updates for the new interesting features ;)  

Victorious Janna is definitely better clad than the original skin (all skin, pun intended!) 🙈 Hahahaha, you offered a fair bargain, but they want you to buy it, clearly xD RIOT is all about it, as far as I have gathered. 

This one blew my mind when it was published, since Diana didn't have many skins in the beginning, and I am in love with her crescent blade, I need you to buy me this for my next bday, tnx! :D

image.png