Cat4Life

What would you do If u get 1k Ltc ?

Hello , Im bored so lets do a post :P

If i would win/Get from somewhere 1000ltc  i would probably exchange like 200 to some Eth/Doge  and keep  300 ltc . and watch if it goes up after 1 month if not sell that 300ltc* other 200ltc(Less if i lost   if like Doge/Eth dropped down) keep to gamble   . with left 500ltc i would  😯 i would keep 200ltc  more to  gamble and 300 ltc cashout :P give some to my parents  . and Have fun with that 200 ltc  ofc give to friends  and have fun with them betting.  and  do some rains :P

What would you guys do ? 

well i dont know  why i think Litecoin>Bitcoin  .

i think becouse there is more 000 xD

Basically *400ltc gamble  600ltc Cashout* I hope this will  happen atlest for one of you guys :)

1 hour ago, Cat4Life said:

Basically *400ltc gamble  600ltc Cashout* I hope this will  happen atlest for one of you guys :)

No. I would cash it all out and hold it till its price rises and then sell it for bitcoin. When I do sell though I would sell 60% of it and hold the rest. Trading>Gambling.

On 24/05/2018 at 23:48, Noeprellik1 said:

I will make it into 100,000 ltc in PD 😊, then I will cash it out

easier said than done, some of us can't even make 0.01ltc out of 0.009 ltc.. best option is to catch out and start a new life away from gambling

On 24/05/2018 at 23:40, UltraChief said:

No. I would cash it all out and hold it till its price rises and then sell it for bitcoin. When I do sell though I would sell 60% of it and hold the rest. Trading>Gambling.

A typical answer of a bitcoin lover or truster lol. 

On 24/05/2018 at 22:24, Cat4Life said:

Hello , Im bored so lets do a post :P

If i would win/Get from somewhere 1000ltc  i would probably exchange like 200 to some Eth/Doge  and keep  300 ltc . and watch if it goes up after 1 month if not sell that 300ltc* other 200ltc(Less if i lost   if like Doge/Eth dropped down) keep to gamble   . with left 500ltc i would  😯 i would keep 200ltc  more to  gamble and 300 ltc cashout :P give some to my parents  . and Have fun with that 200 ltc  ofc give to friends  and have fun with them betting.  and  do some rains :P

What would you guys do ? 

well i dont know  why i think Litecoin>Bitcoin  .

i think becouse there is more 000 xD

Well probably cashout some then donate some and then keeps some for exchanging coins and do some rains xD . But wont gamble with that probably since i dont wanna loose it xD 

First I will cashout it all,  then half of it  Ill deposit to my bank account, Half of it I will use to help those who are in needs  , or give to charity.

1 hour ago, Noahbreezy said:

Are we really going to start over all the questions asked about Bitcoin but now for Litecoin? And after that we'll do the same for Ether right? 😕😕

LOL. Seems like you salty. Dude people just wanna know about others and what would be their decisions so they could make an inform decision. 

1 hour ago, okissabam said:

Gonna cash out then exchange to fiat and gtfo, will be back after all them money is gone and try for another run for the 1k litecoin.

LOL. GTFO xDxD 

27 minutes ago, Kate said:

LOL. Seems like you salty. Dude people just wanna know about others and what would be their decisions so they could make an inform decision. 

Exactly the same goal can be achieved replying to the topic that already existed.  What you're saying would make sense if this topic didn't exist already.