Tintin

Price Manipulation

Obviously with the prise sudden rise and fall we can freely say that this is manipulated by some bigtime traders,😁 but as i observed cryptocurrency in the market, this is just a normal for the past months,maybe for years😁

15 hours ago, Tintin said:

The US Justice Department had criminal investigation with regards to price manipulation of cryptocurrencies. They are on the move of looking and focusing on illegal trading activities in cryptocurrency markets.

Check out more here: 

https://www.ccn.com/us-government-criminal-probe-bitcoin-price-manipulation/

I read that too @Tintin. It was that trader or group of traders created a  $1M orders which makes the market look like a demand of bitcoins is high and attracts more more buyer, but the large amount of orders were cancelled. Obviously it's a manipulation. 

On 25/05/2018 at 05:29, Han2x said:

I read that too @Tintin. It was that trader or group of traders created a  $1M orders which makes the market look like a demand of bitcoins is high and attracts more more buyer, but the large amount of orders were cancelled. Obviously it's a manipulation. 

there has been so many unknown cancelled order, but the one that got the attention of the Justice Department is that of $1M btc order. i really dont know why people are doing this,the fall and rise of bitcoin is totally up to us all.