Kargai

Cointiply - Bitcoin faucet without captchas (almost)

Posted (edited)

Recently (since 3 weeks) I replaced the late SatoshiWars faucet by Cointiply. It take me exactly the same amount of time.

>> https://cointiply.com/r/o1Nw (ref link)

The main advantage I see in Cointiply is that there is lot of different ways to earn satoshi on the site. And it's an easy faucet to claim, part automatic and part based on attention (there is almost no captcha to fill). 

1. Faucet

First you can win sats via a classic hourly faucet, that's the only place you have a captcha. Every hour you can roll the faucet and depending on the number (between 0 and 99.999) you'll win less or more sats. That amount can increase via a multiplier depending on your activity on Cointiply. More you use different ways to earn money, biggest the multiplier will be (usually between 1.5x and 2x).

More days in a row you are active with the faucet, more you'll have as Loyalty bonus (+1% every day).

2. Games

There is lot of games you can play (in HTML5) and you'll be rewarded for being active with them.

3. Videos

Watching short videos you'll can earn few coins too, new videos will be available here and there during the day.

4. Offer Walls

By far the best way to earn. You definitely can earn like 5.000 to 10.000 coins a day, I even made 20.000+ once I had some times to allow to the site. Because that's the reverse of the medals, that section will take you some time : surveys, game to install, giveaways to enter, site to view, ... I recommend you MinuteStaff and TapSearch where you can fill survey quickly.

5. PTC Ads

Newly added you'll can look ad ads against few coins. Not really great but still a way to make few dozens more each day.

6. CPU Mining

A classic way to mine with your computer. I don't recommend it but if you want to let it run while you sleep, that's still some rewards.

7. Mining Game

That's the one you want to use for almost automatic gains. With all the coins you earn on the site you'll can buy some buildings who will make you win coins automaticaly each hour. Buy buildings, upgrade them and your mining power will increase. Not only you will earn some bonus directly by when your mining power start to be decent you'll earn a part of the global pool of the site. After 3 weeks i generate 1248 coins a day, and actually 1 coins is more valued than 1 sat (and I never used CPU mining, games or PTC Ads)

Withdraw

The minimum withdraw is 35.000 coins (around 50.000 sats). For now I never withdrew since I reinvested all the coins to buy buildings on the Minin Game but I looked around and Cointiply seem to pay without problems.

Conclusion

If you are ready to deal with the hassle for 1 month I believe the website can provide a nice 2.000 to 3.000 daily sats with minimum time after that. Or more if you like doing surveys.

Ref link https://cointiply.com/r/o1Nw

Non ref link https://cointiply.com/

Edited by Kargai

A little update after almost 5 months of using this faucet. Actually I make almost 20.000k sats a day. 

Like you'll see in the pic i make 504 coins  an hour, that mean 12096 coins a day. 1 coin is roughly around 1,54 satoshi, so 12.096 coins is like 18681 sats.

I could probably have a better number of coins/hour but i decide to withdrew some of them to verify the faucet was legit instead of re-investing them in better levels of buildings. So if i had reinvested everything since the start I could be at 575 coins/hour = 13800/day = 21250 sats/day

Not that bad to be honest.

Ref link : https://cointiply.com/r/o1Nw

On 03/10/2018 at 23:43, Dancer said:

how much time on average you spend on that site?

At the beginning i spent like 15-20 min a day because i was doing at least one survey to win bunch of coins faster and invest in buildings but now i'm just claiming faucets here and there during the day (sometimes launching ads or something) so actually I made 18k+ a day for less than 2-3 minutes on the site.

As usual with faucets you have to invest some times the first weeks/months to deserve the reward later (if the faucet don't disappear in the process and is really paying, both criterias are ok for Cointiply). They also plan to release a new game to multiply the coins via some type of bets in the next faw days.

On 06/10/2018 at 11:11, Kargai said:

At the beginning i spent like 15-20 min a day because i was doing at least one survey to win bunch of coins faster and invest in buildings but now i'm just claiming faucets here and there during the day (sometimes launching ads or something) so actually I made 18k+ a day for less than 2-3 minutes on the site.

for 2 - 3 minutes work thats nice, almost on auto :)

would you suggest small investment at start to speed up things?

21 hours ago, Dancer said:

would you suggest small investment at start to speed up things?

I don't know, seem it's a decent faucet but who know if at one point they will decide to not pay anymore. I saw that in so many faucets that i'm almost thinking 100% of them are turning scam at one point or another, so investing is like gambling : if they still pay for a while you'll recover you investment and make some more. If they stop paying in 1 month you'll loose the investment. So it's up to you really.

They just added a game "Multiplier" who allow you to multiply your coins. I didn't play the game but it seem they have nice multiplier and some martingale could be interesting to try. So maybe try to multiply the coins.

for 2 - 3 minutes work thats nice, almost on auto :)

2-3 minutes now but for months i had to invest way more time. But that's right, today it's really fun to win 18-19k sats with just few minutes on the site ;)

I withdrew 50.000 coins in Dogecoin yesterday, which is almost 900 doges.

2018-10-09_23h42_11.thumb.png.9888b7651af2f138968bd12d57a59f77.png

On 09/10/2018 at 23:40, Kargai said:

I don't know, seem it's a decent faucet but who know if at one point they will decide to not pay anymore. I saw that in so many faucets that i'm almost thinking 100% of them are turning scam at one point or another, so investing is like gambling : if they still pay for a while you'll recover you investment and make some more. If they stop paying in 1 month you'll loose the investment. So it's up to you really.

youre right. they can just vanish one day without announcement. but still im glad you making nice profit :)

ill try it