Xylber

AI try to explain Bitcoin (and fail miserably)

Botnik Studios created an Artificial inteligence, which describes itself on Twitter as a “human-machine creative force,” the Youtube video is a voice over of the texts generated by an AI that used “predictive keyboard trained on dozens of Bitcoin explainers.”

Hehehe, that one was interesting to watch :D I understand it is a humoristic video, but still, wouldn't dare showing it to my parents, I think they would just get more and more confused in how all this works 😎💸

Hahaha. it's an awesome explanation of Bitcoin that leads to confusion. Although there are some points that it really hit that note. The video maid me decide selling my bitcoin. 

Thanks for sharing @Xylber you made me laugh. 

Edited by Han2x

On 24/05/2018 at 00:46, Xylber said:

Botnik Studios created an Artificial inteligence, which describes itself on Twitter as a “human-machine creative force,” the Youtube video is a voice over of the texts generated by an AI that used “predictive keyboard trained on dozens of Bitcoin explainers.”

Almost there buddy. Maybe try again next time.