Cat4Life

"Ritual" I Won .😂

Hello  guys.

I believe in God-Jesus .

So i was like hmmmm why i dont try to  change seed  to Like "GodpleaseGodpleaseGodplease"  or "GodletmeWinpleaseGod" and i Prayed to got before pressing Change seed  and while i had Selected The name like "GodpleaseGodpleaseGod" and then prayed again . Ik its cringy but it worked 😂😂 i did 16bets rn on 10x after  14 bets i won 2 in a row with high amount  .  in begining went a little so i made big profit becouse when hitted i betted   Decent amount :P (For someone its nothing)  in just playing for fun so yeah.    💙 small gw 4000sats 💙 i will roll after 30mins(Oh lol i realized i will go sleep soon xD)  from comments  . with random.org    1-number of comments and i will pick that Th person that  i will see from top . is that ok  way to do gw ? or should i just do in Chat?   *Edit i went to 100k but then i did 10k bet then 20k then 30k xD on 2x so lost a lot of profit but still have 35k i hope i will comeback :P

I ripped :P

Screenshot_2018-05-23-20-23-35.png

Screenshot_2018-05-23-20-23-30.png

Edited by Cat4Life

I will tell you what it was. It was not god. It was luck and pure luck. After winning though you should thank your lucky stars. There is exactly zero effects of any "ritual" or so. Come on we are living in the 21st century of science and people still believe in spells and witchcraft. It was just your luck.

By the way, post your bets here so everyone else can get an idea of what happened.

3 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

I will tell you what it was. It was not god. It was luck and pure luck. After winning though you should thank your lucky stars. There is exactly zero effects of any "ritual" or so. Come on we are living in the 21st century of science and people still believe in spells and witchcraft. It was just your luck.

By the way, post your bets here so everyone else can get an idea of what happened.

So i need to post bet id right?  well i dont believe magic but i believe in God ^_^  well  i kinda did this post becouse i need to chill and dont bet xD so i wouldnt rip :P

Edited by Cat4Life

I will increase time Guys Ok?  so more people join😉. LoL i just realized i will go sleep soon so i setted time back . sorry guys for changing time xD Or should i do so i roll after I sleep ?   GUYs!!! who has comented

UltraChief is 1 Lllalana is 2 Cryptone is 3 and 4 Is millan at last second .  lets see what Random.org will give Good luck :)💙💙  GG dude

Screenshot_2018-05-23-21-16-17.png

Edited by Cat4Life