Han2x

Ripple (XRP) will be $25

What do you think guys. Do you believe on Ripple (XRP). Ripple sounds very interesting after reaching $1 this 2018. Check this video and give me your thoughts about this. We already passed May 15. So what they mean about this is next month or next year because it's after May 15. 

What do you think? $25 is coming or not? 

Very unlikely (not impossible tho).

He announced Ripple on amazon.com for the 15 may and ...nothing. Never heard of it before so I don't know where he catch the news except out of pump and dump people.

Again, 25$ a coin and 99 992 233 977 coins as total supply would mean Ripple will be most valuable than the total GDP of the USA. Could a crypto be bigger than a country like the US? I don't believe so. People need to calm down about Ripple lol

17 minutes ago, Kate said:

99% it won't happen and 1% it would happen. Ripple is seriously being a ded coin now

No coin is "ever" dead. Even a shitcoin which was never been trader may pick up at any time in future if someone or some pump group picks it up and pumps it till it reaches top 10 position on coinmarketcap. Its called paid pumps and some people manage to sell during this bull run effectively making profit before cashing out.

9 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

No coin is "ever" dead. Even a shitcoin which was never been trader may pick up at any time in future if someone or some pump group picks it up and pumps it till it reaches top 10 position on coinmarketcap. Its called paid pumps and some people manage to sell during this bull run effectively making profit before cashing out.

Different opinions for different people and  no one can say anyone's opinion is wrong. If I believe it's a dead coin then that's my opinion

At least we can say Ripple is a shitcoin. There are much more interesting ones instead of Ripple, the most overvalued shitcoin. Ripple is the exact opposite of Satoshis decetralized Bitcoin and that's not what we need.

Even if we can make a few bucks with it. The ideology behind Ripple is nothing I can identify with.

Honestly, I think Ripple (HRP) will not last long, although it rises to $ 10 (In my maximum) and after the appearance of a set of crypto-currencies, the price will remain final or, in the worst case, it will fall to $ 2

This is my personal opinion, but maybe anything. I'm also waiting for the update of the course 😁

Well, I don't know what to say, but for sure Ripple is dying. If it was for this coin to have a bright future, then it would've at least keep its position to over $1.

image.thumb.png.5337d42a15b59ca352e94416d1c6e4c7.png

Over the past few months, the price of it is decreasing HARDLY. If we took the 1 Year price, then yes, it can be seen as a promising rise, but in this way, it would need at least 6 years to be $25 (if it will increase yearly the same as this year) which isn't that probably... I think that ripple will be one of the other coins in the market.

On 23/05/2018 at 11:56, Han2x said:

What do you think guys. Do you believe on Ripple (XRP). Ripple sounds very interesting after reaching $1 this 2018. Check this video and give me your thoughts about this. We already passed May 15. So what they mean about this is next month or next year because it's after May 15. 

What do you think? $25 is coming or not? 

Too I wait when will rise, and that I save for this coin) 

XRP is good for short term, long it can go back to where it came from. It has some new good thinking strategies but printing money didn't work with fiat cash for very long and people realized that & created cryptos. So I'd put my eggs elsewhere.

Edited by bankbank

On 06/08/2018 at 13:08, Dboyeric said:

XRP will never reach $25 if bitcoin price still remains $7000. The last time XRP reaches $4-$5 was when bitcoin reaches $15000 last year, increments in bitcoin price determine the price of altcoins out there.

Basically then btc has to reach around 40 ot 50k for ripple to be 25$ which is not possible as of now or soon xD